The Only Girl In The World

~hey guys! Ive been reading other stories on here and i think ill wait with the idea i had for this chapter and write the first chapter from Michael's( and yes his name is Michael rachyl and jordyn) point of view... hope you like it!!!~

Michael's POV:

i sat in my room with the window open and my stereo blasting Feel Good Inc. it was as if the posters of famous bands like Gorillaz, Evanescence, and Taking Back Sunday on my wall were windows to an actual concert and i was the only one there. since the music was so loud, i had to put my phone on vibrate so i would know when she texted me....

she.

she was kind, sweet, smart and funny,and she liked the exact same things as i did.... she was even born a day earlier than me! i didn't know what she looked like because i met her on facebook, but i knew she was the real deal. and frankly, i didn't care what she looked like, her personality couldve made up for anything.

i had to break the ice. we were in the friend zone, so i had to do something because i really liked this girl.when she texted me back lol i decided to make my move.

ha ha yeah... so do you have a crush on me?

i sent it and almost immediately after i felt like an imbecile. how could i say something so foolish?! i punched my leg in anger and felt stupid for doing that too. what would she say? would she laugh and call me idiotic?

i couldn't believe she texted back so quickly. at all for that matter! what happens if i say yes? she definitely wasn't the usual girl; much more clever than i expected.

i guess we'll see. Ha. just as quick thinking as she was. when she didn't text back after the first few minutes, i got worried that might have been the wrong thing to say.

i turned the stereo up even louder and picked up my bass with hands that people said were somewhat bigger than normal because ive been a bass player ever since the third grade. when i started to play i couldn't hear it over the music and i had to put it back down. UGH. why won't she text me back?! just as i was about to give up hope, she replied.

depends.

i knew it was the right thing for certain when i said on what? because it didn't sound stupid and it wasn't mean by the looks of it. i lay flat on my bed and stared up at the ceiling, waiting for her to answer.

long nights spent with your most obvious weakness

you start shaking at the thought

you are everything i want

cause you are everything I'm not.........

i started to sing along with the song by Taking Back Sunday and i realized that the lyrics kinda explained what i (and hopefully her) felt like. she was everything i wasn't, and she really was everything i wanted in a girl. i turned the ironic melody down to zero and chilled in silence for a moment, thinking of how this would all turn out.

when my phone started to spaz i was surprised to see the words whether you think im cool or not. blinking on the screen.

the words of course i do! i actually like you and your personality alot.... immediately popped into my head and my fingers typed it out on my full keyboard.i hope that didn't make her feel awkward... i didn't even know if she liked me back!

she then sent a smiley face and changed the subject. she was much more clever than i was; she didn't even give me a straight answer!!! i suppose i was settled for now with her reply, but not for long. i just HAD to know what she thought of me.