Chapter 14. Connections

Such desire and want poured out of Draco with those two words that Harry could not deny him, taking pity and reaching round to take hold of Draco's cock. It was all too clear that his lover could not take much more and plans or no plans he gave in and took the shorter route.

Buried ball deep in Draco, he pumped his lover's cock and Draco cried out, all but instantly coming, his whole body shuddering time after time. Energy flooded into him and out of him as he felt so completely connected to Draco that it was almost frightening. He gripped Draco, leaning over his lover's back and came, still seated deep within his lover. His magic ripped free of his control as it had done that one time before and Draco cried out again beneath him as Draco's orgasm rekindled to its original intensity.

Harry's mind shut down any sensible thought, riding out the wave of pleasure along with Draco, his skin prickling in a very familiar way by the time he could gather any brain power together at all. This time the little shots of lightning were not a surprise, but that didn't mean he didn't pull away and collapse in an exhausted heap as soon as they were gone.

He still didn't know what he was doing to Draco, if the expression of power even meant anything other than that he was claiming Draco completely as his own, but it definitely didn't feel bad.

Draco just collapsed on the bed where he was and looked at Harry with heavy, lidded eyes.

"Lightning again," was Draco's tired, but satisfied comment.

"Hmmm," was as close as Harry managed to a word.

"We might have to look into that," Draco commented, flipping onto his back and then just lying there.

"Hmmm," Harry replied, neither agreeing nor disagreeing.

It felt right and, at that moment, that was all that mattered to him.

Sometime later, having recovered somewhat, they were just cuddling, something Harry was beginning to think he really liked. Having Draco close was comforting and it settled all of the creatures inside of him. It made him feel calm, which was rare in his new world.

"I love you," he said, the words just popping out before his brain caught up with his mouth.

He had admitted it to Narcissa easily enough, but he hadn't planned on saying it straight to Draco. He had come to know Draco very well over the past few weeks and declarations of love was not something he thought Draco would be comfortable with, but he'd said it now and he wasn't talking it back. Draco didn't say anything in return, just lay there, facing away from him as their bodies were spooned together, but he knew Draco wasn't asleep.

"Pettigrew," Draco said eventually, after what seemed like ages to Harry; "he was my only contact with the outside world. Voldemort wouldn't let me see anyone else, even the house elves weren't allowed to talk to me."

It was not an 'I love you', but Harry got the message and squeezed Draco gently to show he understood.

"At first he just used to come and give me Voldemort's message and go," Draco continued to tell him, "but then, once he realised I wasn't likely to be in Voldemort's good graces any time soon, he changed."

Draco shifted in his arms and Harry could sense his discomfort.

"It started when he offered to take a message to my mother for me," Draco said quietly; "he pretended to be all concerned for me and I almost fell for it, until he named his price. He wanted sexual favours; nothing as grand as Voldemort he assured me, just a hand job or two, maybe a blow job. I told him to go to hell."

Harry barely suppressed the growl that wanted to rumble through his chest, as he thought of Wormtail propositioning Draco like that.

"After that it just got worse," Draco explained as Harry held him; "his suggestions became more lewd by the day. I think he spent most of the day thinking up what he was going to say to me. He even suggested that the reason I didn't want anyone else was that I was far too close to my father. Now my father may have been all kinds of a monster, but he never laid a hand on me."