October 6th 2018

Dear Zach,
I've been going to my therapist for a few weeks and if I'm being honest, it's not that bad. My therapist understands why I loved you so much. She thinks writing these letters are a healthy way to deal with my emotions.

Normally I would not be a fan of therapy but this therapist is helping me, she doesn't think I'm crazy.

Zach, Thanksgiving is in a few days and my mom has assigned me to bake the pie. Honestly I think she is trying to get my mind off of you. But you're dead and I can't just not think about that. You were my everything, my other half and now you're gone. And now I'm left alone, I have to figure how to be myself without you.

But honestly I know I should enjoy Thanksgiving but I honestly I can't. Life without you sucks, and I can't help but feel like it's my fault that you're dead. Zach, can I be honest?

Honesty is a bitch! I just can't do this anymore because without you, life is so dull, without all I see is grey. All I see is darkness and you know what? When you were with me, you were the sun and every day is rainy and dull.

Zach, I keep on checking my phone hoping for your texts to come in. I just hope this is all a bad dream and I'll wake up and you'll be at my doorstep with flowers and you kiss me until I can't breathe.

Zachary, where are you? Please come back!

Love, Melissa

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!