Chapter 2:The first night

You now have to get up around 10pm at night to go to work. But on your first night you arrive 5 minutes early to impress your boss. He left you 3 tapes
on your desk. Each one had a different label. You take the one that said DAY 1. When the tape was over you noticed that the robots have been tampered with. You check the camera and find 4 kids running out the store but the way they came in was blocked offed. "Those dam kids. Mmmmm.....I'm not losing my job because of those kids." You go out to the kitchen and take out the camera. Then put on the golden Freddie costume of from the party room. You walk up to the kids and ask them "You four won a special prize and you have to go to the kitchen to receive it." The kids look at themselves thinking the guy was a robot glitching. They followed Freddie to the kitchen. "Ok kids to receive the prize you have to close your eyes." They followed your instructions. You grab the sharpest object there was and hook a swing at there heads. They didn't have a chance to scream. You cut the limbs of the kids and replace them with the missing parts of the robots. You covered the human parts so well that they looked normal as ever. You noticed there was leftover parts of the kids so you shove them down the robots throats. You also threw the golden Freddie costume in the garbage dispenser and cleaned the blood. At 6am your boss came down to tell you it's six and to leave. He didn't notice any thing wrong. You hurry home and sleep until the next night. Little did you know the police were going to be at the crime scene the next day.