Maxmoefoepokemon x reader🍡

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/N GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP"
I hear this and snuggle into my covers more. I feel the covers get pulled off me.."What do you want?! I'm trying to sleep!" I say whilst trying to pull my blanket back over my head, with no luck.
"What do you want?" I ask looking up, " What I want is for you to get your lazy ass up!, Today is Vidcon! " My best friend (B/F/N)(best friend name) says. When I hear this my eyes widen and I jump outta bed. I quickly get an outfit together and Run to the bathroom. "We aren't gonna be that late that you have to run (Y/N)." (B/F/N) says while laughing. "I swear (B/F/N), why did you yell at me then!" " because you wouldn't get up?, Why else would I! "
I roll my eyes and pack my bag, water, hair ties, and some snacks.
           ~Timeskip~
We finally arrive at Vidcon, and no I'm not a YouTuber, I just wanna meet one YouTuber... His name is MaxMoeFoePokeman, well Max. "(Y/N), get out of your thoughts and come on!" (B/F/N) says while rolling their eyes. "Sorry, Sorry so who should we go see first?" I ask while looking around the big space. " How about....FlithyFrank? " (B/F/N), Responds. I nod and follow them to FlthyFrank's stand(I've never been to Vidcon so just go along with it 😅).  We make it to his stand but theirs a huge line, "This is going to take forever" (B/F/N), rolls their eyes while tapping their foot. "Its not to bad at least it wasn't like TanaCon...." I responded while chuckling a bit. "You didnt just bring that up (Y/N)!" " I'm sorry!, you were kinda asking for it! "
       ~Timeskip~
The line finally comes down to the last 3 people including (B/F/N), and I. Once the one person in front of us leaves I get nervous..What if I stutter, what if I look weird! "Um hello?, Are you ok?" Someone asks. I look up and see Joji( FlithyFrank), I smile and nod. "Sorry I'm just nervous" ( B/F/N), looks at me then nudges me. I look at them with the what face. "Max is right there look!" They whisper in my ear. I choke and look over, Max sees this and waves, I awkwardly smile and wave back. We finish up talking to Joji and decided to go over to Max's stand. I smile and ask for an autograph. "What's your name so I know who to address this to" Max says and smiles. I stutter out "(Y/N), t-thank you, M-Max." He nods and smirks, " I left something on your paper. " I look down to see a phone number, Max does a phone gesture, and says "Call me" with a wink. I blush and nod. (B/F/N) nudges me and smirks as well, "My friend!, Look at you score!" I blush even more. We both leave Vidcon, and head back to our apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the end of the first chapter, I know it's short but I didn't really know what to do for it. Feel free to request!, Just message me or comment on the book😊! Please, share and comment!
Lots of love!
Author-💜