What the future beholds

I was told he would be amazingly handsome -in my family the word "hot" does not exist- and talented, and smart, and the list goes on and on. Truth is, he's right in front of me and none of those descriptions seem to fit.

~

"Cara! Could you come here please?" Yep, that's me. Cara Delevigne.

Haha just kidding you must have been thinking "oh god save me! Another I'm the celebrity story". But no, I'm not amazingly beautiful or amazingly famous. Do not let the book cover trick you into thinking that's me, because who would read a book with an average looking girl (with no lipstick because I wasn't aloud then) on the cover? I'll save you the trouble and answer that one for you: nobody.

Okay, back to my story.

I'm Cara Drapewood and I have my life perfectly set up for me. I will be an internationally renowned lawyer, marry a perfectly perfect man, live in England in my parent's perfect mansion and have exactly five perfect kids. Yes, exactly five, my mom's lucky number. I had no choice but to follow my destiny : be the perfect daughter my parents wanted. Oh how I wish I could flirt with a boy without the horrible reminder that I was going to marry another person.

I am now standing in front of the person I will live my life with from 18 to the end of well, the end.

And he is definitely not handsome.