Chapter 1

Cora's Pov

"Once upon a time... in a world of the enchanted forest where princes and princess, kings and queens rule and love their people and each other. Once, there was n kind prince, named Leopold, who wanted nothing more than to find his true love and marry her and have children together.

And so it happened... on a walk in the royal garden, Leopold heard someone screaming for help and went to infestagate and saw a young woman laying on the floor looking lost. Leopold asked her what was wrong and if everything was okay, but she said no and that a bandit stole everything she had. He felt sorry for her and offered her a place in the castle. When she looked up, he knew she was special because of her beauty. He fell in love with her.

They spent all the time with each other and told them of their feelings for one other. Leopold found out that she was pregnant because she was raped by a drunk at the tavern. He asked to marry her and raise the child as their own, which she agreed on. Leopold's parents, King Stephan and Queen Helena, also felt in love with Cora because of how happy she made their son and accepted her into the family.

6 months after the engagement, Cora gave birth to a daughter and named her Zelena, a redheaded baby with crystal blue eyes. Cora and Leopold married 2 months after the birth of Zelena and couldn't be happier. 2 Years passed, and Cora gave birth to yet another daughter named Snow White, who was born through the harresses winter ever. She had black hair and forest green eyes like her mother, olive white skin, and strawberry lips. Snow and Zelena were as happy as little children could be and King Stephan and Queen Helena happy to be their grandparents (Cora got Zelena at 17, Leopold is 20, Stephan is 45 got Leopold at 25 and Helena is 43).

When Snow was 4 1/2 and Zelena 6 1/4, she got pregnant again. At 9 months, Cora got so sick that the doctors didn't know if she and the baby could make it or not. Leopold, who was now king, searched the land for a cure, and that was the magic golden flower. When he and the guards found it, they rushed back to the castle to give her the cure, which healed her immediately. And now they and the whole kingdom are waiting for the arrival of the new royal family.

"I can't wait to meet you, little one." Cora said as she spoke to her large belly. Leopold came into the room and walked over to her. "I hope we aren't over working ourselves in here." He said, and Cora laughed loudly and suddenly stopped when she felt something wet between her legs. She looked at her legs and back to Leopold with fear and pain on her face, saying, "The baby... it's coming.