Aftermath

After yesterday, things haven't been as normal. I'm glad I'm the one with the mind reading quirk. I sometimes act awkward, he sometimes acts awkward. He just never thinks of liking me. We're in Present Mic's English class. I'm great at this class, it's my favorite. The class is normal, and then it ends. Tenya and I didn't walk together, he and Midoriya had to do something. Uraraka went with a girl named Tsuyu Asui. I was alone.

     "Hey!" A familiar looking girl says, walking towards me,"It's me, Mei! How are you?"

"Oh, Mei! Hi! I'm good, you?"

"Good. I noticed you haven't been speaking to that Blue haired guy, something happen?"

She's so social it feels like we've been friends for awhile.

"Uh, no. Not that I know of"

"You have a mind reading quirk, right?

"Yeah, actually. Wait, how did you-"

"No questions! Just read his mind and find out about it!"

"I have.. it's nothing big that I can fix."

"You can use one of my babies! Just put it in his bag and maybe he'll say something at home that you can't read!"

"What? I'm not doing that. What is a baby anyway, I'm guessing it's not human."

"An invention.. hey, just try it! Nothing bad could happen."

"Fine.. but only for a day."

"Yay! Meet me at lunch and I'll give it to you!"

"Oh, ok."

"Later!"

"Cya!"

I walked on to class, worried about what I had just gotten into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry it's such a short chapter 😢
I've been having pretty bad headaches and have been trying to get my life together (weight and such) so I'm healthy again. Sorry I don't update as often, I'll try to make the next chapter ASAP!

:) bye bye buds