The End Of the World

The facts were these:
•There was a dead body on the couch.
•The man had been killed by exactly 21 stab wounds to various parts of the body.
•Spencer was a murderer

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

He scans the room, there's not as much blood as he thought-at least less than last time-the house is also neat. The only signs of what had happened were a broken window, and of course the dead body.

Maybe he should've planned a bit better (it had started so well, 5 bodies and no one had a clue...). He felt he was getting sloppy, but after the first time...he'd just needed more. More blood, more of a rush.

The rush was immense but never lasted long. Now he was standing, looking at the dead man. He's overcome with guilt, sadness, but mainly anxiety.

The first time well, he'd been curious. He was told most agents sometimes wondered what it would be like to kill for the hell of it. Regular assessments proved effective in making sure they didn't though and Spencer's not sure how he slipped under the radar.

This time is different from the last-how many now?-5? He can hear sirens and they're far too close for comfort. As he looks out the front window he sees a familiar black suv just pulling up and he knows he's caught.

Maybe He could get away with it, say he just arrived early although he knows they won't believe it. After all, who doesn't turn up to work for a month and then just happens to know the location of the newest body that hasn't even been dead half an hour?

It's over now at least. He opens the front door and is greeted by the confused faces of his team. He let's the knife drop to the floor as they rush at him. This was it.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The facts were these:
•Spencer was a murderer.
•he was in one hell of a lot of trouble.