Part 1

It was the first day back at Orlando high. I was so ready to go back to school and see my bestfriend kaylen. My birthday was next week I was really hoping for a car. This year would be the year where I make a name for myself. I was going to have the best school year ever.

*Phone rings*

"Hey girl you ready for our first day back"
"As ready as I'll ever be"

"Well I'll see you at school along with Johnee Edwards Aka the most popular guy in school aka your crush"

"Bye girl I gotta get ready lol"

Issy goes to her closet to put on one of her new outfits she bought over the summer.

She looks in the mirror to see how she looks

"OMG Avery is going to be so jealous."

Issy mom calls her downstairs to eat breakfast.

"ISSYYYY come downstairs to eat breakfast before you miss the bus and be late"

"Well if I had my own car I wouldn't have to worry about that"

"Eat your breakfast and go get on the bus"

"Ohh ok mom" *irritated*

Issy ate breakfast grabbed her backpack and headed out. As soon as she got to her bus stop there was the bus. She got on the bus, headed to the back, put her headphones in, and listened to Dangerously in love by ynw melly. It was her favorite song.
The bus made its way to school. As soon as she got off she spotted Kaylen.

 As soon as she got off she spotted Kaylen

Kaylen was smart and ghetto. And when I say ghetto I mean ghetto ghetto. She likes to go to parties alot. She drinks but she doesn't smoke. And of course she isn't a virgin like me.

We walked in together all eyes were on me. I never dressed like this. I usually wear something casual so everybody was shocked. We entered the cafeteria and seen Avery.

Avery was your average mean girl that everybody loved

Avery was your average mean girl that everybody loved. She was the most popular girl in school. Of course her and Johnee were dating.
She was with Johnee.

Me and kaylen sat at a table with some other people

Me and kaylen sat at a table with some other people. Avery came over with Johnee.

"Wow kaylen you finally taught her how to dress"

"Avery you know what you can do ?"

"What's that sweet tart ?"

"You can get a life or kill yourself "

*Issy giggles*

"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you" *said Avery in a harsh tone*

"Avery let's go eat I'm starving"

*Avery gives Johnee a kiss and says "ok baby let's go before we catch germs"

"She bet not let me catch her in the street I'mma run her over with her skinny ass"

*Issy laughs*

"Don't even worry about her I don't even see why Johnee is even with her"

"Yea I know right he should be with you"

"Be with me ???!?!?!!!!?"

"Yes you Issy grant"

"Why would he want to be with me I'm a nobody"

"Bitchhhhh you don't dress like a fucking nobody he only with her cause she popular he would be lucky to have you"

"Why me there is nothing special about me"

"Bitch I'm sicka you. For one your stupendously smart. You are very Beautiful. And you don't pass yourself around like Avery. You have respect for your self unlike her.

"Thanks girl lol"

"Yea soooooooo they are having a party tonight for our first day back and our last year here. And guess who got invited."

"You ?"

"Yea but this time you got invited too"

"Why was I invited ?"

"Look at what your wearing why wouldn't you be. So are you gonna go?"

"Uhhh I don't know I will think about it"

"Pleaseeeeeee for me"

"Maybe I said I'll think about it"

"Ok"

They head to their classes. I had every class with kaylen so I was excited but I also had every class with Avery and Johnee. Everytime I looked at them they were flirting and Avery kept giving me mean looks. So we went to all our classes and went home.