Part 5

So I woke up the next day. It was 12:00 in the morning. I was so ready for the pool party. It started at 1:00 I didn't have nothing to wear. Now I gotta go back to the mall with kaylen. So i hit her up.

*Calls kaylen*

"Hey bitch !"

"You going to Johnee pool party ?"

"Hell yea I was just finna ask you that."

"Great! But I need to go to the mall to get a new bikini."

"Guh me too, I'm finna pick you up in a few minutes."

"Okay."

So kaylen pulls up 25 mins later. It was 12:25. We headed to mall. We went to rainbow again cause we ain't feel like going to all them other stores. Kaylen found a bikini for her now I just needed one. So I was looking around when I found finally found a bikini I wanted. So we payed for our shit and went to kaylen house to change. We made to kaylen house and changed.

It was a lil thotish but it was sexy ASF sooo🤷‍♀️ hey

It was a lil thotish but it was sexy ASF sooo🤷‍♀️ hey. After we got finished changing we headed to Johnee's house . We made it over and I spot Johnee so I walk over there towards him.

"Hey issy I'm glad you came, you look great !"

"Thanks."

"So what you wanna do ? You wanna go in my room and talk or go outside in the pool or what ?

"Uhh let's go in your room and talk for a bit."

"Ok."

We went to his room and sat down.

" You want me to lock the door ?"

"Umm yea you can."

He locked the door and sat down on his bed next to me. We talked for a few minutes and got to know each other more. So I thought I heard some knocking or some and I'm like 🤨TF it sounded like it was coming from his closet.

"Did you hear that ?"

"Hear what ?"

"I thought i heard some knocking 🤔."

"It's probably nothing. "

"Yea you probably right."

Then I heard it again. I was finna say some but before I could he kissed me. I forgot all about the knocking so after we got finished kissing we went to the pool where everybody was. We having fun and all that. I was sitting down and I seen kaylen walking. So I got up and pushed her in the pool. 🤣 And then Johnee pushed me in and everybody started jumping in the pool. We stayed there a lil longer and kaylen was ready to go. So I say my goodbyes to Johnee. And she take me home.

Yea I know this was kinda short but I been getting distracted lately sowwy 😿.