Part 4

We kissed. I CANT BELIEVE WE FUCKING KISS. OMFG I WAS FINNA DIE. JOHNEE JUST KISSED ME. JOHNEE FUCKING EDWARDS KISSED ME. THE MOST POPULAR GUY AT SCHOOL. WOWWWW his lips were so soft and the kiss was amazing. As we were kissing he went under my shirt and unbuckled my bra. Mind you I was a fucking virgin. So I pushed him away with a nervous look on my face.

"I'm sorry I didn't -"

"No it's ok it's ok"

"I guess you could say we have chemistry."

"Lol yea."

"Sooo um I should take you home."

"Yea please."

We get in his car and he takes me home. We didn't say a word the entire ride. We finally made it to my house. He walked me to the door.

"Listen issy I'm really sorry -"

"No no stop apologizing it's wasn't your fault you did nothing wrong. I'm just not ready."

"Ok so are we good ?"

"Yes Johnee"

"Ok so can I take you on a date?"

Whew I was nervous as hell I didn't know what to say.

"Umm um s-sure."

"Ok how about this weekend ?"

"Yea."

I said that with a big ass smile on face.

"Ok see ya then."

I head inside and surprisedly my mom wasnt at the door. She was probably sleep. So I went to go see. And their she was lying on her bed. I seen a big bag of hot fries. (My favorite chips) 😈 I stole them bitches and ate them in my room. They was good asf. I was sleepy asf so I went to sleep. I get up and get ready for school. I was dressing like a tomboy 😭😭😭😭😭😭.

I ain't even eat breakfast I was full off them hot fries 😂😭😭😭😭

I ain't even eat breakfast I was full off them hot fries 😂😭😭😭😭. I walked downstairs and there go my momma staring at me.

"Umm honey did you get my big bag of hot fries last night ?😑"

"Uhhh no"

"So why was there a empty bag of hot fries in your garbage ?😑"

Uhhh I'm finna be late gotta blast. "

I ran out the door. When I tell you I ran I zoomed out that mfer.

"UGHH ISSY YOU GO BUY ME ANOTHER BAG."

I went to my bus stop. The usual blah blah blah and we made it to school.

I spotted kaylen ass.

"Bitch I heard you and Johnee were partners yesterday !"

"Yes so what it's not that big of a deal"

"Bitch please so what did y'all do yesterday😏."

"We did the project anddddd..... He kissed me."