24

"Yeah, why? You're doubting me?" She asked innocently.

JeongYeon shook his head and rolled up the window. He asked for the coffee and NaYeon handed him. Before he could take it, NaYeon dropped it spilling the coffee in the car. JeongYeon gasped and searched for tissues in the dashboard. He started wiping it off because it was his favourite car. He gritted his teeth and looked at NaYeon.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." NaYeon said shaking her head. She then smirked and chuckled.

"This is what you got for messing with me." She said wiping her hand on his car seat and turned to open the door. JeongYeon locked it and turned to her

"you messed with a wrong person." He grabbed her wrist. She looked at him frowning.

"JeongYeon, we are equal now." She said removing his hand from her wrist.

JeongYeon clenched his jaw and pulled her closer by her nape. He looked into her eyes with his sharp gaze and crashed their lips together. NaYeon widened her eyes and tried to push him but he was way too strong. He depended the kiss pinning her on the door closing his eyes. NaYeon's heart rate increased breaking all the records. She closed her eyes and gave in gripping on his collar. She responded relaxing her heartbeats. They shared a passionate kiss savouring each other's lips.

JeongYeon pulled out panting and looked at her. She opened her eyes and looked away blushing. She was panting hard and her heart was not supporting at all. JeongYeon caressed her lips with his thumb making her look at him. They shared a look and JeongYeon leaned again touching their foreheads together.

NaYeon pressed her lips together wrapping her arm around his nape while other was in his grip still breathing abnormally. She looked up to him who was waiting for her move. She closed her eyes again and JeongYeon leaned to capture her lips. A smiled appeared on their lips between their kiss. He loosened his grip on her hand and nayeon wrapped it around his nape pulling him closer. He caressed her side waist sending shiver in her body. She let out a moan between their kiss while JeongYeon was busy exploring her mouth.

"Hyung, hey, open up." ChaeYoung knocked the window causing them to freak out and break the kiss.

JeongYeon cleared his throat and sat straight on his seat. NaYeon looked away and bit her lips flinching slapping herself inside her mind. JeongYeon unlocked the car again and Mina hopped on the back seat. Soon ChaeYoung joined her from the other side.

"What now?" He asked in annoyance.

"Let's go on a long drive." ChaeYoung said pouting showing his puppy eyes.

NaYeon frowned and looked at Mina. Mina quickly shook her head telling it was not her idea. She then pointed at ChaeYoung who was pleading to JeongYeon. JeongYeon looked at NaYeon and NaYeon quickly looked away.

"Yuhooo." ChaeYoung leaned back cheering when JeongYeon started the engine.

"Where are we going?" He asked as he drove away.

"Anywhere." ChaeYoung said from behind. JeongYeon stopped the car and looked at him.

"You're here sir. Kindly pay and leave." JeongYeon said making them laugh. ChaeYoung pouted looking at Mina. She supressed her smile and patted his head.

"I'm going back. I have work to do." NaYeon said making ChaeYoung groan.

"Noona, not fair. Come with us." ChaeYoung whined shaking her shoulder. NaYeon shook her head removing his hands.

"Why don't you come over for a dinner?" NaYeon asked. She then smirked at Mina who was mouthing 'no'.

"Really? Can I come with hyung?" ChaeYoung asked excitedly. NaYeon looked up to JeongYeon who was looking straight in front of him. She nodded shyly.

"Yo! Then we're coming. I'm hoping lots of delicious food." ChaeYoung said beaming out.

"Where are your manners?" JeongYeon asked looking at him.

"Thank you NaYeon noona, Mina noona." ChaeYoung said bowing a little.

JeongYeon dropped Mina and NaYeon back to the café and drove away with ChaeYoung. ChaeYoung was experimenting with the MP3 while JeongYeon was busy thinking about what he did with NaYeon earlier. He smiled without reason and slapped his cheek focusing on the road.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote...

  👇