finally home again

Its  been about an hour since I met Roman at Starbucks I just made it back to Morgan and Dean's when my phone rings it Damian. 

hey you.

Did i ever tell you how sexy you are in them black skinny jeans. 

What?? How did you kno... I turn around and there he is, standing there in ripped skinny jeans and my  WWE tank. 

What you said that you had another show before you would get here. 

Well that last show was Vegas and its tonight but I really could wait to put a smile on your face so here I am. ( as I jump down from him i turn to see Dean with a bat") Dean put that down this is Damian the guy I was telling you about. 

 As i look between my bro and Damian i start laughing due to Dean looking like hes afraid of him i mean hes 6'7 . If I didn't know how he is  and how hes nothing like his character  I  would scared be too. Damian puts he's hand out finally and said hi I'm Luis Martinez.  Deans face like drops and the all of a sudden yells your Punisher  Martinez???????  Dean just takes off like a bad out of hell...... As  we head in and  I shut the door Morgan comes down stairs , takes one look around and goes that explain that  dean is a big fan  and that's  why he run upstairs to hide. Hey dude how are we??? you see he was trained by Morgan and I dad's so he has known Morgan and I since  we started wrestling.

 I'm really good  Morgan  how the old man doing????

He's going to old man you if he ever hears you say  that  but he's good same with stinger.. but i'm confused Keri and  you??

 um kinda were not like public but yeah!!!! I'm just  glad  that we finally decided  to cross that line however im sure Sting doesn't know or that hell like it too much!!!   He does babes i told him earlier when we were facetiming cause he mentioned how I looked happy and I couldn't lie  to him when he ask who is he so I told him. He looked at me for a minute and goes about time !!! So I think hes cool with it  as i finish my sentence I feel him grab me and kiss me ..  as we pull apart he whispers there no reason to hide it now but first i think u need to tell your ex babe he says. i kinda whisper he know  too i ran in to him at Starbucks earlier  and it slipped but he didn't really care how ever he did tell me that he wants me to be happy but it sounded like he wanted me back too. as i tell him that i feel him pull me closer and said nobody gets you know they had there shot your mine till  and if we brake up. he starts laughing goes i'm kidding if u wanna get back with him ill understand . what no!!!!!!! your kidding right the man took off on me with Galina the women who cant stand me and  when i asked why he said he didn't know why he just did nah i'm good babes. 

                                                    Morgans pov

   I'm standing here looking at my best friend and  a guy who we both have know since we joined this business. i have to say it not like i didn't like Roman but seeing Keri and having that smile on her face it makes me so happy to see her smile like that again, finally . She was depressed and sad after he cheated on her the last time and now to see her three years later with the biggest smile on her face its amazing. Damian is a great guy and i knew Keri   had a thing for him since the met but to see them here in my living room together really does blow a girls mind!! i' m  snapped out of my thoughts by my husband telling me hes leaving for Japan.   dean left wwe about  2 1/2 years ago for AEW. Keri and i tried to talk him in to staying but we failed . we want him to enjoy his career but Keri and i want to be selfish  and  keep him here in our universe but he's happy with aew and that all we could want for him. ok when are u do back? January  10 why??? Just wondering so I  can  be home with our kids so u can walk in to your family who will  be happy to see you !!!!!  Morgan ????  Do you wanna go to NXT with us tonight with the kids ?? if not we understand . NO!!!!!! I wanna go gives me a reason to see Shane and Finn!!!  ok well were leaving in a few minutes.  I run up stairs to finish my outfit ( had to throw on  a sexier  tank  and a sweater ) 

 ARRIVING AT #NXTVEGAS

 As we walk in the door everyone is all hi and wanted to know what's new.. it almost feels like I never left.. as I continue walking in I see Candice talking to Johnny . He sees me but keeps quit so I silently sneak up on her and try to scare her.. it back fires and she hip tosses me to the ground and then jumps on me  saying sorry and that she  missed me . I start laughing till I hear Damion who sounds pissed yelling at her to get off me . she gets up and before Johnny can say something I come to her rescue. " babe relax. she wasn't harming me we were messing around" oh I'm sorry Candice I'm just really protective  of Keri.  its ok  Damion I get it that's the same way Johnny is about me in public. thanks for understanding. Always and btw when did his happen KERI????.. I go to answer but she  gets called to gorilla . I turn to quieltly walk away when I hear were talking about this later Keriana !!!!!!!!!