Deans birthday

So today I'm going out with my friends and dean for his birthday and I'm excited expect I have to hang with Roman and her. ughhh So I drive looking fine as usual. It's a cute karaoke bar . I look up and there here I see Morgan and dean . As dean sees me he makes it weird with his loud ass voice yelling look it's my favorite sister over 21.......... I'm your only sister over 21 dude .. as my song comes on I look at Morgan and say watch this

you see I had known all along that roman was still in love with her but you see roman doesn't know yet but  I was  3 months pregnant with twins. I lost them a week after we broke up and then he got back with her and seems so happy so I'm not going to tell him.  I requested my release fro the WWE and got an offer from TNA to run impact wrestling with my dad sting and I'm going to take it......... and raise my kids alone and be a family person again, the only thing I have left to do is tell Dean and Morgan about us leaving..

3 hours later

the party had just ended with dean and our brothers hitting up a bar for night caps and Morgan and I were left to clean up this place, I look over at her and smiled she asked what and I said I just looking at my best pumpkin, she turns Away laughing .... Morgan?? yea Keri. I'm leaving WWE ill still live in Dallas but ill be gm of impact with my dad. what happens next I was surprised by she grabs me and says it ok I understand why. but please keep in touch with me and shit..

1 yr later

its been a year since I left WWE I haven't been happier .i am a single mom who is the roll model for moms with careers. my dad and i running TNA has been going good except i have to roman to switch weekends with me for Cece this month i have taping one weekend and the other is our ppv revised payback. better call and talk to him about it so i call his cellphone and she answers with what do u want bitch. i kindly reply with can u talk with Joe it about Cece and Liam she just cuts me off and tells me not to call again and then hung up... like that sets me off i called Morgan to talk to dean and asked him to ask Joe to call me and the all of a sudden like 5 mins after he calls and asks whats up i ask and he said yea thats fine and then asked why i didn't just call him and i said i did check your call log he says hold on and then yells did u answer my phone she says yeah it was Keri she was pissed that u didn't answer talking about it about Cece and Liam like i know she just wants to talk you in to coming back to her and i will not let that happen and plus i don't like having Cece or your ugly looking son here she a bad influence on Jojo he replies with she really did need to ask me something about Cece for next month then he gets back on the phone and say next month right and i say never mind i don't want my daughter around her anymore ill figure it out oh and by the way i'm sitting her with my lawyer i'm going for full custody of Cece and Liam goodbye. as i hang up Cece comes in with Liam and i can tell, by the look on her face she heard everything i dialed Morgan and tell her to bring the kids over mine need cousin time she agrees and comes over as the kids are playing we talk and i tell her about the phone call and she shocked that he didn't defend his kids to her....