Training and Return

Izuku POV

I immediately stood up and went into a fighting position. "Who are you?", I ask, still holding my position up. The shorter one chuckled and said, "Relax kiddo, the names Sans and his is Goku. And I know that you're going to as in why are we here? Am I right?" I nodded in response to his question, "Well, we, and some of our friends want to train you to become stronger and get some of our powers." I was in shock by what he said, "Y-you mean that I-i will g-get a quirk?" I ask hopefully, just then the one named Goku said, "You can put like that." "Now.", Sans starts, "Do you accept?", Sans asks.

"We know you have been through alot Midoriya, and that's why we want to help you.", Goku says.

I thought about it for a little bit, should I do it? How can I trust these two. I then realize that this could be my chance to become hero. I look at them both and say, "I accept."

They both then smile at me. "Good choice kiddo, now about the training. It will take about two years.", Sans says. "Wait, TWO YEARS!", I say in shock. Goku responds with, "Don't worry, one day out their is one year in here." "Thank goodness.", I say relived. "Now, on to the training.", Goku says.

Month One

I was training with Sans and his brother Papyrus for this month. I learned all of their abilities along with learning that Sans likes to make puns and Papyrus hates it when he does that.

Month Two

I was training with someone called Undyne and she told what being a hero, or a royal guard, means. And she also taught me her abilities too.

Month Three

I was "training" with two others named Frisk and and Toriel who taught me that I should give mercy to people who deserve it.

Month Four

I was with someone called Asriel who taught me his powers and he showed me his other forms. (Asriel Dreemur)

Month Five

I was with the king of the underworld, Asgore. Who taught me son of his powers and gave me his trident weapon.

Month Six

Turns out their are different versions of Sans because I met one called Cross who had a large knife which he had given me and trained me to use.

Month Seven

I met another Sans who goes by Ink who taught me how to use his creation abilities with his brush which he gave me.

Month Ten

I met probably the last version of Sans called Error. He taught me how to destroy and use his soul string.

Month Eleven Through Fourteen

So these four months I spent training with Goku. I learned how to use regular Ki, some of his attacks, the Kaioken, got stronger, and more. (Note, Midoriya doesn't have God Ki, and he isn't close to keeping up with Goku DBS)

Month Fifteen Through Eighteen

Training with Goku's rival, Vegeta. He taught me some of his attacks too and told me how important pride can be.

Month Nineteen Through Twenty Two

Training with someone named Piccolo who taught me techniques like the multi form and others. (DODGE)

Month Twenty Three through Twenty  Four

These were the final two months of my training which were spent with three people. Tian, Yamcha, and Krillin. They were teaching me their attacks and techniques like everone else.