Chapter 7: The week prior to hoco week

*writes something* *looks up* Hello again. I am Tiffany Popual. Well well well. School has been havoc. Josh and I are still dating. This week is known as the week prior to homecoming or hoco week. I am just walking into school with my best friends in the entire world and Dillon of course. Dillon has been carpooling with us all year minus the first week of school. Josh hasn't even figured that part out. As we walk into school, Josh looks up and sees Dillon next to me. He just gets up and leaves. What the fuck. I don't have flowers but apparently Dillon does. He turns to me and I start to run. Danielle and Chloe shrug at Dillon and run after me. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I knew Dillon liked me. Now, he wants to fucking ask me to hoco. What about Josh? Do I say no to Dillon even though I know Josh won't ask? Or do I say yes just to find out that Josh was going to ask? Ugh I walk to the bathroom and throw up. I can hear Dani and Chloe talking in the bathroom.

Dani: "She doesn't need to be a bitch Clo"

Clo: "She wasn't being a bitch Dani. Mercedes was trying to help you"

Dani: "I don't need boyfriend shit from a slut thank you very much"

Clo: "She's not a fucking slut"

Dani: "What happened to us being friends? Maybe Tiff will agree with me"

Clo: "And what if she doesn't? Will you run away from both of us?"

Dani: "Mercedes was trying to take Peter away from me ok? Come find me Clo when you have gone through the same thing. Tiff should know what I'm talking about. It happened to her too"

I came out of the bathroom stall.

Me: Clo she's right. It did happen to me. Annabeth Prowels. Mercedes is Annabeth's twin sister and she has had a super big crush on Peter for years so there is no fucking surprise that she is going after Peter now. Dani's right. Come find us when this is happened to you too and this will happen. However, Josh went a long way to get me back because he had a crush on Annabeth apparently. Well fuck come on Tiff. See you in a while Clo"

Dani and I walked away and as we walked out of the bathroom something must have clicked between Peter and Mercedes because they were fucking right there in the school courtyard. Dani saw it and she ran away. Peter looked up at me in pity for just a sec. I shook my head and Peter saw it before he was pulled back down by Mercedes. I raced after Dani. Sucks to be Peter right now. I saw Josh with Annabeth and kept right on chasing after Dani because they were doing the same thing Mercedes and Peter were. Josh only looked at me for a sec and made a sign. He was lied to. I nodded and smiled a little. But that may have just been Josh. Maybe Peter actually liked Mercedes which was an even bigger problem. Just then my phone vibrated. It was a text from Clo.

To: Tiffany: From: Chloe

I'm sorry. I really am.

To: Chloe: From: Tiffany

Joking. Come on. Second bathroom, Second floor

To: Tiffany: From: Chloe

I'll be right there

To: Chloe: From: Tiffany:

Ok

My phone vibrated again. This time it was Peter, and it was not something I wanted to read.

To: Tiffany: From: Peter

I love Mercedes. She is the best girl I have ever had sex with. She knows how to kiss way better than Dani ever will. Show this to Dani. Make her see this text message. I'm coming to tie her up and make her watch me fuck Mercedes. --xoxoxo Mercedes

To: Peter From: Tiffany

Mercedes fuck off. He doesn't fucking like you

To: Tiffany From: Peter

Hahaha xoxo Tiffany. Show Dani that fucking text message

To: Peter From: Tiffany

No

To: Tiffany From: Peter

What if Peter says the same words I said?

To: Peter From: Tiffany

He won't

To: Tiffany From: Peter

Whatever you say Tiffany whatever you say

To: Peter From: Tiffany

I want to see him say it

To: Tiffany From: Peter

Tiff, I love Dani. She is the best girl I have ever had sex w/. Dani knows how to kiss way better than Mercedes can in a million years. Please tell Dani that I was forced. Mercedes grabbed me and did it to me. Now delete this message as I am going to too.-Peter

I showed Dani the entire conversation. She nodded and her eyes filled with tears but they were happy tears. Peter should go to the principal with assault. I deleted the text message and I got a message saying that the message on the other device had been deleted also. Chloe walked into the bathroom at that point. Dani and Chloe made up. We headed back downstairs. I texted Josh as I walked downstairs.

To: Josh From: Tiffany

Will you be ok if Dillon asks me to hoco?

To: Tiffany From: Josh

Yea, I will be. He is my friend and he is yours.

When we walked to the other side of the building, Dani, Chloe, and I saw four people in the principal's office. The three of us cheered silently. As the bell rang for homeroom to start, Dillon went up to the front of the room.

"Tiffany Ayn Popual will you go to homecoming with me?" Dillon asked.

I walked up to the front of the room.

"Yes Dillon" I said as I took the flowers. Christina Rosslyn raised her hand.

"What do you want Christina?" I snapped.

"Aren't you dating Josh Banter?" Christina asked.

"Yes, but he's fine with me going with Dillon" I replied.

A few minutes later, Josh and Peter walked into the room.

"The Prowels twins are expelled for assault and they are going to a mental hospital back in their hometown of Sydney, Australia" Josh and Peter said.

"Jinx you owe me a root beer float" Josh told Peter.

Peter groaned but he complied.

"Dillon asked you I'm guessing?" Josh asked me.

"Yea" I told him.

And a few minutes after that, the Prowels twins stormed into the room. Everyone giggled.

"What the fuck are you guys laughing at?" Annabeth snapped.

"You two" Christina said.

"Bitch, I am the boss of this school" Annabeth snapped again.

"No you ain't. Tiffany and her crew are" Christina said sniffling. "We aren't fucking afraid of them unlike some people we know"

"WE ARE NOT 'FRAID OF THEM" Annabeth roared.

The class went to another round of uncontrollable laughter. And they all know that the twins are going home. Goodbye Prowels twins hello relief.