Chapter 5: Thoughts-Josh

Josh is Josh. Yes I know he will always be Josh. But he is no longer the Josh I know. Nope not the Josh I know. Josh Banter is not and I repeat not a player. The day I met Josh was my birthday in kindergarten. Dani, Chloe and I (did you except anyone else?) were lounging on a loft in the middle of Lock Creek Park. A loft in a park that's crazy. Well for anyone who lived outside of England. A boy walked up to the loft.

"Michael, you can't hide in the loft. Mammy is on her way." the boy said.

A boy popped out from under of the many blankets of the loft causing the three of us to scream out. The boy climbs down to meet the other boy. The boy from below looked up to see me and just smiled. I smiled back to be polite. England boys are perfection. My favorite band One Direction is mostly English. I say mostly because Niall James Horan is Irish. The three of us climb down from the loft and we introduce ourselves.

"My name is Josh" the first boy said.

"Dani"

"Chloe"

"Tiffany"

"I'm Michael"

"Nice to meet you boys. We have to go" Dani said hurriedly.

We walk towards the limo, our ride to the party we were going to . Thank the lord. The first boy turns around and gasps. The three of us turn around at his gasp and just shrug. He has nothing. We turn back around and climb into the waiting vehicle. The driver is none other than my cousin Monnie, short for Mary Caroline Rossalye. She pulls out and the life is the life.

A trip down memory lane

Unlike other girls Dani, Chloe, and I don't care if our boyfriends talk to other girls. They have girl friends just like we have boy friends. I just don't like Josh anymore. Nope. I think I like Sam now. Oh well. Bye Josh hello Sam.