The move

Jessica pov

Ughhhhh I don't want to leave. Hey, my name is Jessica Call , yes I know what your thinking are you Embry's sister? Sadly yes but I live with my mom in LA. My mom is making me move back to Lapush because I have gotten into to much trouble and blah blah blah. She never shuts up sometimes I swear. I guess yesterday was the last straw. I threw a house party it was amazing. She said I'm too irresponsible and she is getting old. My mom isn't old at all really she had me at 17 and I'm 17 so she is 34. I'm gonna miss all my friends here though Missy , my best friend , is coming with me. My dad lives in LA push and he owns some kind of mall so I guess this could be fun. I guess you could say I'm kinda a hot head to but for the most part I'm a party girl and my mom hates it so I'm leaving today.

" Jessica come on were gonna be late!" Missy yelled from across the airport. I don't know why she is so excited it's only Lapush. "I'm coming I'm coming ." We are going to have lunch with my brother and his friends. "Jessica , Missy " I hear an unfamiliar voice yell. We turn at the sound of our names and there stands a tall really hot quiluette with low cut black hair and huge muscles. I turn to see Missy gawking at him and he smirks. "Well this is going to be fun!" I said snapping Missy out of her trance.she blushes and put her head down letting her bangs Cover her face. "Come on , we should get going Embry won't be happy if were late." I looked at him confused and said " Wait your not Embry?" His face went cold and he replied " No I look way better then Embry , my name is Jacob but you can call me Jake." I nod and he leaves and Missy whispers " He is hott!!" She said wiping her forehead. I smirked "He knows that you, were stripping him with your eyes." I couldnt lie he was hot but we cant think about that now, are there any good clubs around here somewhere. Yes I'm only 17 but like I said I'm the wild child. We followed Jake to this old rusty what I think was a rabbit or used to be.

In about 15 minutes we arrived at this huge mansion like house. I gaped at this , well my new house. Jake pulled up and we got out and just barged into ny new house. "Bitches I'm home!!!" I yell then here a booming laughter from up stairs. Who I guess is Embry comes down the stairs and hugs Missy and I. " I'm Embry" he says with a smile. " Thanks Sherlock" I shoot back. I hear another loud booming laughter. I smile seeing that I might fit in well here. " Ok well let me show you to your rooms and closets." I turn to Missy beaming and mouthing he is hot too. I nudge her "Thats my brother your talking about." She shrugs her shoulders and heads up the steps. " This is your room Missy " he says pointing to the first door on the left when she opens the door I hear a loud shriek. Well I guess she likes it in there."This is your room Jessica" he says pointing to the first door on the right. "Call me Jess." He smiles anf says "Well Jess here is your room" I smile and open the door and gasp. My room is huge, the walls are painted blue and lime green. There is a king size bed against the left wall and a computer in the corner. There is a 49 inch flat screen hanging on the wall in front of the bed. Next to the tv is a door which I'm guessing is the closet. I go and open the door and scream with excitement. Embry and Missy run in. "Yes Jess I know .ine is the exact same. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming." I laughed but Embry cut me off saying " The lunch was cancelled were just gonna hang out on the beach. Be ready in five." Me and Missy looked directly at each other and pulled out our favorite bikinis. Emrbry shook his head and headed off to change. My bikini was yellow with hand prints everywhere.I put my bikini on and it showed of the star tattoo up my side and the wolf print on my boob. I also have cheetah print on my hips. I through on some sweats and a t-shirt then put my brown hair in a bun. We headed toward a car and I expected to see an old ragity car but was I shocked to see a bright red chevy and then keys thrown at me. I caught them and smiled at Missy who had her own keys.

When we got to the beach I got out my new car to see a group off hot buff men without shirts. We walked over and where introduced . "Missy, Jess this is Jared,Paul,Quil,Seth, and you already know Jake. " Then my phone buzzed,I turned it on to see a house party at Mya's house I turned it off to see everyone staring at me . I shifted being uncomfortable and yelled "HI IM JESSICA INCASE YOU WERE WONDERING." Then smiled innocently. They all smiled then we walked off. When we got closer and closer I seen a cliff . Me and Missy said in unison" Can we go to the cliffs?" At first they looked at us like we were crazy then they agreed. When we got there I let Missy strip first her body was amazing . I'm not gay or anything but it was. Everyone's mouth dropped. I swore I heard a low like animal growl from Embry but I nust be hearing things. Then I took off my sweats and shirt and every eyed my tattoos. I smirked and said "Never seen a tattoo before?" "Yeah but arent you to young to have a tattoo and belly piercing?" Questioned Jake. I nodded and head to the cliff and jumped. I felt a rush and the way the air hit my skin I loved the feeling. I swam back to shore to meet Jake's gorgeous brown eyes. He looked relieved and disappointed a look I get all to often. "Yes" I questioned him alittle annoyed. "You could have been hurt or even killed." I shrugged and just hugged him. I didn't know why I just felt bad for making him have to worry about me and we just met. I pulled away and said " I'm sorry but thats my life." He relaxed and pulled me into another hug. We walked back hand and hand. I kept looking up at him mesmerized ."what, is there something on my face" he said touching his face. "No I just am shocked why you care if I got hurt or not " He just shook his head "idk" was all he said on the walk back. I looked up and my eyes met the boy, whos name is Paul I think. He was staring really hard and then he snapped out of it and stormed away. I shrugged not caring what he did. I pulled out my phone then rembering the house party. " I looked up at jake and said "Wanna go to a house party?"