Just a Party!

So after that long long day of school  I went home and straight to bed. I knew next week was going to be one bumpy ride. I woke up to my annoying alarm and smacked it. Today I have a date-ish thing with Paul we are going out to eat. I decided to wear a white skater dress and do an Elsa braid in my hair with white chucks. I went downstairs to see what no one wants to see first thing in the afternoon.  Your brother and best friend  making out! Ugh disgusting.  I thought and grabbed my keys and left. It was only about 5 mins to Sam's so I got there farely quickly. No Paul I wait about a half an hour for still no Paul. I walk to his house to see another car outside. I walked up to his house and listened closely. I heard a women say ,"Come on , Pleasee."  "No I have somewhere to be , I told you that an half an hour ago!" He said slightly angry."Just go home!" He said now fully angry. I turned around just about to walk away when the door slams up and shut. I turn around and look up to see a startled and worried Paul. "Hey , I heard what happened!? Maybe we can have our lunch later since it's almost 5 and we have a party to get too!" I said. I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get to eat I was looking forward to it. "Um slight change in plans though," I say squinting my eyes afraid of his reaction, " I'      goingtothepartywithAdam, OK bye !" I say really quickly. "I'm done OK !" He yells as I turn around. "Done with what?" I ask. "You! I'm not gonna compete with Adam, for how ever long you want to play with us! We are not your Pons or toys in your game! We have feelings and obviously both care way more than we should about you! I'm just so sick of coming behind him." The last part he says quietly before walking away. "Paul..." I say as he enters the house. He was right though I did care about both of them but I wasn't intentionally playing them. I went home to get ready for a party, I now don't want to go to, but I promised Adam. I wore a tight (but not too tight) black skirt stopping mid-waist with a blue sleeveless shirt open around the breast area but not a lot and curled my hair. I put on black low heels to make sure I don't hurt my feet dancing.  Adam texted me he was out side and we left.
   When we got to May's party I smelt , way too many smells and we went in. I knew I may die in a month or even next week so I drank up. I looked over and seen Paul escorting a girl upstairs this made me angry and with the influence I pulled Adam upstairs. We wen r into the room next to Paul's.  I layed down on the bed and the weirdest thing happened. Me and Adam talked like we never have before I passed out of course and before I did I told him to make sure to make Paul mad. I woke up in Adams arms walking down the hallway with him yelling "Woah she is a wild one! " I laugh and look up at him and at that moment I knew I loved Adam.