Breakfust with my crush.

Blaze's POV

I wake up to see Ein's head in my chest, "Wake up cutie~" I say. "5 more minutes...." "Fine... your lucky I'm still tired..."

I wake up to the sound of Ein's voice "Blaze wake up!" "What?" "Can you drive me home?" "Sure thing cutie, just let me get dressed " " Ok!" I go to the bathroom to get dressed when I see a knife on the table.

"Ein you need to stop cutting..." I say as I walk into the living room. "But it's hard to stop, I'm to addicted to it..." "Let's just get you home." "O-ok..."

Ein's POV

I get onto Blaze's motorcycle and hold on tight by the time I get home Lein is already making breakfast "Hey Ein why don't you invite Blaze in for breakfast?" "Sure!" "Hey Blaze wanna come in for breakfast?" "Sure what're we having?" "Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sauge, hash browns and toast!" "Wow who's the chef?" "It's Lein he's always had a thing for cooking!" "He must be a good cook then." "Yeah now come on!"

I let Blaze in the house and I look at the table everything is ready. Treinty is coming down the stairs "Hurry up I wanna eat!" I say "Hold on! Lein can you fix my hair?" "Sure. would you like some breakfast?" "Yeah sure I'm starving!"

After breakfast (great I'm starving now -_-)

Treinty headed out and Lein went to work leaving me with Blaze. "So what do you want to do?" I ask "Hmm maybe we can head to the amusement park with Ash and Ashton?"

(BTW I'm Ash Duh and Ashton is my brother both in this and that world, Ashton is my real brother Sup I'm Ash's bro you'll hear from me every once in awhile, bc I say things like EIN'S POV BLAZE'S POV and stuff like that)

"Sure ! I'll call them and ask." I say

"Hey Ashton!"
"Hey what do you need ?"
"Blaze and I were wondering if you and Ash wanted to come with us to the amusement park ?"
"Sure we'll be there cool! Cya."