VI: Day 1- Therapy With Ryo

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"...think she'll wake up..." I could hear a deep, calming voice on my right. "...been out for days! We gotta do some..." The same voice had gotten louder by the second. I believed that I was waking up from my long ass coma nap. After being able to reach a form of light, my body began to feel heavier and sore, like I had ran a mile, My eyelids automatically opened and I was welcomed by a bright light only to shun myself back into the covers. I groan and close my eyes once again.

"It's too bright... Close my curtains..." I mumble, but it wasn't directed to anyone.

"We can't. Your curtains along with your clothes and everything else is packed up." Sleep Mode Disengage. I shot out of my bed, frantically looking around my room. All my drawers were open, my spell books were in boxes, my potion vials were emptied and neatly placed in rows of 6.

"What the hell are you doing to my stuff?!" I was beyond furious. "Why are you touching my things?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. That Ryo-fucktard just gave me a blank expression and continued to pack my things nicely.  "Answer me!"

"(Y/N), please calm down. We can't  trigger another episode." That voice. I snapped my head backwards to see Akira holding a glass of water along with an apple.

"What do you mean 'calm down'? He's packing my shit up! That's an invasion of privacy!" I huffed out in anger. "Why are you siding with him on this?" I asked angrily. I heard footsteps come up the steps and felt relieved. It was probably mom.

"You need to understand that you are unstable, Ms. (Y/N)," I heard a woman's voice that wasn't my mother's. My chest sunk after seeing who it was. A weird lady with her cleavage out like no tomorrow but, a classic, red silk, casual suit. Her hair was uniquely put together and her face was the only terrifying thing that stood out. "(Y/N), believe me or not, but you could've  killed your mother if you didn't have that seizure. You lost the ability to control whatever power you possess as an amateur witch. You aren't even considered as much as a witch, more as a demon. Surprisingly, your host, Chedipe, was not as troublesome as legends say." Whoever, or whatever, this lady was, she made me want to punch her so hard in the damn nose. How did she know about Chedipe?

"Good, you're early. I need you to start taking (Y/N)'s possessions into the car and load the truck with her other necessities. Make sure they are taken good- no- beyond well care of." Ryo handed her my vials and voodoo dolls.

"Yes, sir." She walked out of my room with no other words and took my stuff along with her. 

"Ryo, are you sure all of this is necessary?" Akira questioned.

"Akira, we've discussed this all night even with her mother. If her mother also believes that this is what's  best for her, should you oppose of it? Besides, why are you now saying this?" Ryo nonchalantly grabbed the last bit of boxes and headed down the stairs. "(Y/N), you should get ready. We will be leaving soon. You can shower at my place." This guy is coming off as a complete creep. A demanding one.

"Wait, so no one is going to explain to me what's going on and why all of my stuff is getting taken?" I almost shout is disbelief. I looked to Akira, hoping he can tell me something. He had a look of guilt and discomfort plastered on his face. He itched the back of his head and sighed heavily. "Akira, what's going on? Where's my mom?" With all the seriousness I had, I tried so hard not to cry.

"Well.. we all talked after you and your mom argued." He bit back before continuing. "She wants you to come with us so you can get more help on controlling what you have. Chedipe is extremely powerful but we learned that she can't function without a reliable host, even if it means deteriorating them mentally in order to gain control." He grabbed my cut hand with both of his manly hands and held them close. "Ryo recently found that she goes for the body first to test the limitations. If the body is able to withstand all of the torment, she won't hesitate to aim for the brain. So, we want to see if we can either stop it, or see if we can ease her more into your body and merge completely." His expression saddened as he moved the bangs out of my face and behind my ears.