Swimming lessons. - Aaron Pauley

You never learned how to swim . You were always afraid of the water. In the pool, you would always stay near the wall and the water never went past your chest . No reason why you were afraid ... you just were. Your friend since middle school, Aaron had made a name for himself as the new clean vocalist for the band Of Mice and Men . He got a new house and had a pool put in the back . He knew how afraid you were of the water but invited you to the pool anyway.

"Pauley I'm not so sure abou-"

"Get in , or I'll throw you in." Aaron teased.

You sighed and got into the pool , standing in one spot until you body adjusted to the temperature.

"Now what?" You ask .

"Come here." Aaron motioned you towards him . You stood in front of him and begged him to just let you sun bathe... he refused.

"Now, just trust me. All you have to do is lay down and I'll hold you up."

You took a minute before giving in and doing what he said . You took a deep breath and layed on top of the water , feeling Aaron's soft touch on your hips. He pulled you through the water for a minute . Asking if you were okay every couple of seconds. You felt safe with him . After a few minutes of floating and standing Aaron asked you to float again but this time you didn't feel his warm touch around your waist. You immediately start to tense up and sink . You begin to panic but before you could even really splash around Aaron grabbed you up into his arms and pulled you out the pool.

"Aaron I'm s-" you began to cry.

"Shhhhhh" He cuts you off and rocks you back and forth . Holding you tight , humming a sweet tune in your ear.

You turn around to say something but your thoughts were cut off by Aaron's lips softly colliding into yours. You kiss him back , blushing .

He breaks the kiss and looks you in your eyes and says " No matter what , I'll always be here to save you . Don't panic, just breathe and look for me and I'll be right there . I promise."

You smile and lean in to kiss him again and say "Can todays lessons be over ? I really just want to watch a movie and cuddle with my new superhero." You chuckle.

"Whatever you want princess." He kisses your forehead. "Whatever you want."