Chapter 9. Welcome to the Avengers tower

Fjkdjencocknsnfkdnfjkenshf I'm so psyched for this chapter.

Also... thank you guys so much for da love and da...

Love.

Das it enjoy da chapter bye bye.

"Hey honey, what are you doing?"

"Nothing. I'm just trying to beat Sam's recorded on Mario Cart."

"You told me you were the king or Mario Cart. How did the birdy beat you?"

"It's not my fault! Nat told him my strategies and he somehow did better!"

"Alright alright you can complain about Sam to me later, guess what?"

"What?"

"Remember when you were crawling around the vents in Stark's room? And you heard him and Steve talking about getting a kid?"

"Of course."

"They're getting a kid."

"What?!"

"Yup."

"Wow."

"Now, do you remember the conversation you and I had right after you told me about them?"

"Yeeees?"

"Weeeeeell."

"Oh my god you want to adopt?!"

"Yeah."

"Maybe we can go to the place Steve and tony went to!"

*ding*

Steve and tony walked in with a small teenager with brown curls and doe eyes close behind them.

"Child." Clint said pointing to Peter.

"Oh my god you guys actually adopted!" Pietro exclaimed.

"Child." Clint said with more enthusiasm.

"Where did you get him?!" Pietro asked.

"What?" Peter asked with confusion.

"Peter this is Clint and-"

Clint grabbed Tony's arms, and said, "Where. Get. Child?!"

"Maddison's orphanage." Steve said quickly.

Pietro then grabbed his husband and dashed out the door.

"I-I'm not entirely sure they should be within 50 feet of an orphanage. Or a school." Peter said.

Stark laughed.

"Ah. Sweet Peter. You will come to learn that that is just how we are here at the avengers tower. Now! Let's get you to your room shall we?"

Peter was hesitant. With every step he felt more and more far away from his friends. Feeling as if the only time he'll see them is at school and when they're patrolling.

Little did he know one of his friends will be seeing him very very soon.

~~~~~

"You want to adopt one of our kids?" Maddison asked the heroes.

Pietro and Clint nodded eagerly.

"Alright, follow me, do you want to speak with them in their rooms or in the interviewing room?"

"We have a choice?" Clint looked to Pietro.

"If we interview them in their rooms isn't that like invasion of privacy or something?"

Maddison stared at them annoyed.

"Do you want a kid or not?"

They shrugged, but followed her.

"Teenager or child?"

"Teeeeeeeennnaaaaggggeeeerrrr???" Clint said unsure.

"Teenager." Pietro confirmed like a normal human being.

"Alright, I'm going to take you to the room at the end of the hall. Your friends had luck with one of the kids from that room."

When they entered there were two boys, one looked tall and intimidating. The other was sitting on the bottom bunk of the bed and looked relaxed as he stared into nothing.

"This is Wade," she pointed to the tall one standing, "and this is Matthew," she said to the other.

"Matt." Matt corrected.

"Well aren't you a feisty one today?" Maddison said in a tone that meant if you don't get adopted today imma beat your orphan ass.

"Don't patronize me." Matt said.

That earned a laugh from Clint.

10 minutes passed.

30.

A full hour had passed.

Clint and Pietro went out of the room to speak to each other for a moment. Then came back in with their decision.

"So. We talked it over. And while it was very nice to meet you both. We are going to go with...

...you."

Hehe... who do you think was chosen? Also sorry for such a crappy chapter this was LITERALLY written last minute.