Chapter 2 The ride

Luckily mom and I found an cute condo that has two bedrooms, It is no mansion but it is enough, all I really care about is that it doesn't smell of alcohol, and there are no shards of glass on the floor.

"Mom I really need to get out and ride for a while..."

"Please be safe I'll be here sleeping most likely... Don't get lost I love you"

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and went back to unpacking our 4 bags.

The new neighborhood was so foreign. I felt so out of place, I'm used to being out of place I am always the outcast at school, and to no extent popular.

I just needed to go outside and ride my penny board and clear my head. I saved up all the money I could scrap around from the house, and when I secretly worked at Hollister to buy myself a mint pastel penny board, so I could cruise around and leave that place whenever I wanted to.

I looked at my iPhone and read that it was around 10:00pm, I didn't know where I was going, I just remembered what street I lived on and what condo number.

I was still wearing my coral pink vans and my corresponding coral pink high wasted shorts, with my tank top that said easy come easy go. I was clearing my mind from all the horror of my near past.

"WATCH OUT!"

I saw headlights swerve out of control the car came near but didn't hit me, but I did fall off it and slid across the asphalt right into someone's arms.

"Oh my goodness are you okay?"

It sounded like a guy around 20.

"I'm fine ..."

I gazed up at his amazing brown eyes

Cameron's Pov

I saw this tall tan beautiful girl with long ombre hair penny boarding. It seemed a little late for her to be out she looked about 17 she was gorgeous words can't even start to describe her beauty. I sat on my porch debating on what I should say to her. Just then headlights swerving in the distance lead me on impulse to run towards her and shouted

"WATCH OUT!"

She slid right into my arms

"Oh my goodness are you okay?

"I'm fine"

She looked as if she was about to cry ... She had new fresh road burn but she had multiple bruises all over her arms and stomach. I wondered what had happened but I did not ask yet.

I carried her inside, she was so weak I was afraid to even put her down but I did. Her face was pale, but her gorgeous brown eyes, and small frame made up for it.

"Ouch!"

"I'm so sorry I don't mean to hurt you"

"It's okay don't worry I know you don't mean it"

I couldn't help but let out a small tear, she was so hurt,so innocent.

I wrapped her in my blankets and sipped in with her she snuggled with me, I could feel her shake... She was broken inside. I had to get her backstory but I need to first know her basics but I felt like I already knew her.