Chapter 3 The talk (1)

Kamryns pov

I felt myself shaking I knew I was. I wanted to know this boys name he saved my life and I didn't even know anything about him. But he made me felt safe.

"What is-"

I hung my head low I felt ashamed that I came across so awkwardly

"Go ahead I probably have the Same question"

"What is your name"

"My name is Cameron"

"No way"

"Yes way why?"

"My name is Kamryn too!"

I started to smile it was so rare when I smiled, I actually felt loved...like someone understood me.

"That's ironic..." he said smiling... "kind of like how we met."

"How is that ironic?"

"I saw you penny boarding down the street how couldn't I you are so gorgeous"

I could feel my cheeks getting warmer, and a small smile emerged from my lips.

Cameron's pov

"How couldn't I you are so gorgeous"

I saw her cheeks blush and a small smile emerged from her lips. She was even cuter when she blushed.

"So I was planning on what to say and I went out there and-"

"At that moment you yelled at me to watch out, so I did, therefore you saved my life..."

A long silent pause hung in the air for a long while.

"And I thank you for that"

She tackled me as I laid on my back, she playfully and kissed my forehead and smiled, but this time a real smile. I wanted to be tackled again so I could see her smile.

"Why are you out so late?"

She began to cry she shook my lap, she always shakes when she Cries.

"No I didn't mean to hurt-"

"I know I've just had a really bad day"

"If you don't mind me asking... what happened?"

I stroked her stomach for comfort. I felt her flinch and a small whimper came from her.

"What happened?"

I knew she was hiding something underneath her shirt.

"Nothing..."

"I know something is wrong babe I won't hurt you I promise"

I revealed the truth that is beneath her tank top. All bruised and filled with cuts all over her.

"What? no you who did this?"

She cried again, I hugged her tightly.

She covered her eyes and was buried in my chest. When she regained her strength she looked up at me and let it all out.

"My dad used to beat up my mom and I, today he kicked me so hard in the stomach so I fell in the pile of glad shards he threw us in when we were 'bad' and he whipped a bottle straight at my mothers stomach, we drove from la to here chino hills and I was riding to take my mind off of what had happened"

"Where is your mom?"

"At home why?"

"I need to ask her something..."

"What?"

"Trust me I need to go talk to her"

"Okay I'll wake her up..."

"Deal?"

"Deal"

We went out to the car, the scene played over and over... I grabbed my penny board and we drove to the condo.

A/N

Leave me comments and like this please! Also read @kikibaae's fanfic it's really good! I Litterally got 8 shots in my arm right now so appreciate the love 😊