The First Day And First Encounter.......

Heya Everybody, ANOTHER CHAPPY! WOW! I have not edited or proff read,

Nighty Night. xoxoxo 

Maddy (POV)

It’s 7:30 am and all I’ve heard for the past hour while lying in bed in the stupid clinking noise of my sisters heels. Please Lord tell me for once, just once that Liv will not dress like a total slag and not cake on makeup. Maybe over night she has a miraculous change and realise people may still like me if I don’t look cheap, yeah maybe. Unfortunately all my hopes about Live where soon short lived when she strutted into my bedroom wearing a short hot pink/black dress with hot pink stilettos and a face caked with makeup.

“Liv you look like your makeup was applied with a shot gun, please just for one day not cake it on” I said calmly as if talking to a child.

“Maybe you should try some make up Maddy but then again there isn’t enough in the world to make you look even slightly pretty, anyway loser I was coming in here to tell you that my car hasn’t arrived so you have to drive me to school kay, so hurry up!”She replied then strutted off. Note to self burn all Livs heels.

I sighed then got up and walked into my en suite for a quick shower and after I was all clean I than went to my closet to pick out my outfit. I ended up choosing black leggings with lace up the sides; a white singlet with a leopard print cross on it and a light jacket with my hair left down. To finish it off light make up red vans.

“Morning everyone, ready to go” I said when walking into the kitchen, Eric was first to get up and make his way to the garage then followed by Olivier who snickered at my outfit on her way, ohh sorry is this to modest for you Liv. I followed suit and made my way to my car grabbing an apple on the way. I slung my brown bag on my shoulder and grabbed out my keys to start the engine.

It only took about10-15 mins to make it to the Weighton High parking lot. As soon as we all got out everybody turned and starred. Oliver was basking in the attention while I put my head done and made my way through the doors and Eric followed behind.

“Okay guys I will meet you outside the car after school” I told Liv and Eric and then we parted ways, thankfully our time tables were mailed to everybody so I didn’t have to bother to find the main office. After a while of trying to find my locker a small blonde with a huge toothy grin aid “Hello I’m Cassie and your new right?”

“Yeah, I’m Maddy and would you happen to know where locker 26 is?” I replied while putting at least three feet between us, she nodded and gestured for me to follow her. After about 5 minutes og Cassie and I aimlessly talking by my locker I learnt a couple of things:

1.       Cassie and I are best friends

2.       She is really pretty and average in the social ranking

3.       a real player/sex god owns the locker next to mine

4.       Cassie and I have basically all the same classes together.

“Well I’m not in your homeroom but I will see you in English after, how about I come collect you from your homeroom?” She asked while gathering her books.

“Yeah sure that would be great see ya then” I replied with a wave just as the bell rang.

The day was going good so far and Cassie like she promised collected me from homeroom and we sat in English and Maths together, she’s really nice and soo cute she looks like a pixy.I on my way too my locker when I bumped into someone “opps I’m s...” I was cut short when I was captivated but the most gorgeous guy ever his bright blue eyes burned into me and I couldn’t help the small blush that appeared on my skin. I have seen hot guys before but this was God like her was wearing a snugging with plain V neck shirt that hug his perfectly sculptured body and he was wearing dark jeans and a leather jacket, I have to stop staring before he noticed but the n he smirked and I felt my heart pick up and I suddenly longed to brush my fingers in his chocolate brown wavy hair and kiss his pink oh so kissable lips. What is wrong with me I don’t usually desperately check out random guys. “Sorry” I quickly muttered and side stepped him, great now he most likely thinks I am retarded or something.

That’s the usual guy I would of dated but now everything has changed I’ve changed but I can’t seem to get his eyes out of my head, WHAT IS THIS?

Nate (POV)

All day I keep hearing about this new family that have two banging chicks and a sick lad. I ran into the youngest which was Eric yeah he was pretty cool and I also ran into the oldest sister who lets say practically leaped onto every guy, she was hot but resembled a bit like bozo the clown in a dress, i think her name was Oliver yeah well she was straight away accepted into the popular group and I think has already hooked up with a guy. I still have yet to meet the other one but if she is anything like her sister than no thank you. My phone vibrated. It was Tiffney, I think this is the sixth time she’s texted me saying how much she loves me and how sorry she is *vomit* I don’t do love. I was just about to reply when I ran into some one “opps I’m s...” As soon as I made connection with her beautiful green eyes my heart did a flip, wow that was weird, she’s the type of girl that is so stunning but she doesn’t even know it. I then realized the hotty is checking me out and couldn’t help but smirk at the cute blush on her cheeks she suddenly snapped out of her trance and muttered something I couldn’t quite catch and walked away, i have to admit I strangely felt disappointed that she was walking away from me but the sight of her ass defiantly made up for that DAYM!

I have to know her name.

HEY GUYS!

Thanks for reading so far. So what do you think of Nate? Is his POVS to short?

I finally got a fan yeah me! So add this book to your library and if you fan me I will fan you back.

Comment.Vote.Fan

Xoxo Sarah