01| First Day

2 Months Later

~Sabrina's POV~

"Sabrina"

I woke up cold, missing his warmth around me. I opened my eyes to find the curtains of my dorm open. My eyes had to adjust to the bright light. I looked to my left to find the spot of the bed empty, just like it has been for 2 months now.

"Sabrina!"

"What do you want Natalie!" I whined as I covered myself with my bedsheets.

"Wake up sleepyhead, we have to get ready for our first day of college!!" Natalie says pulling the bedsheets I was comfortably wrapped around in.

"Oh shit! You're right" I say as I sit up.

Every now and then Connor would send me photos of himself on the tour bus, and you can see the excitement and joy in his beautiful eyes, he's so precious. I was truly happy for him. Meanwhile I was in a college dorm that I shared with my best friend, Natalie. I'm usually at home on my phone waiting for a text or a call from Connor, but timezones suck. Natalie also got a scholarship for UCLA like me, hmm what a nerd. Natalie and I have always been interested in the medical field but I want to be a pediatrician and Natalie wants to be a surgeon.

I sighed before getting out of bed and walking to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and hopped in. All I had in my mind was Connor and how much I miss him. I leaned my forehead against the tile as the water dropped down on my head. I washed my body and hair before I got out and wrapped a towel around my body.

I put on some clothes and brushed my hair.

I then got a message.

Connor💍❤️
Good morning sweetheart! I hope you have a nice first day of college, I love you ❤️

Me
Good morning baby! I'm nervous and I'm missing you more than ever right now🥺 I love you so much Con❤️

Connor💍❤️
Aw baby is okay, don't stress out, everything's gonna be alright! I wish more than anything I could be with you there and hug you and leave kisses all over your face. 🥺

Me
Aww me too! I'm so sorry but I have to go ❤️

Connor💍❤️
It's okay!
Read: 7:15am

***

"Geez are you done Sabrina?!" Natalie says.

"Yes I'm done! Let's go" I say getting my purse.

We walked to class but of course we had different schedules so I didn't have any classes with her.

"I'll meet you here after school okay?" Natalie says.

"Yes I'll be here" I said.

We both go separate ways to our first period class. I walked in, my first period classroom. I sat down at one of the tables in the back since I didn't know anybody and I was also kinda shy. Suddenly a boy starts walking towards me.

"Hi, is this seat taken?"

"Um, no go ahead" I say to the guy.