02| I Missed You!

2 weeks later

These past weeks I've been getting so many followers and comments on my social medias. I guess Connor has fans now, that's cool but not so cool 'cause I also get a lot of hate comments but I just ignore them.

Natalie, Josh, and I have been hanging out a lot as a group lately and we've become closer. I was alone in my dorm since Natalie was out with some new friends she made or whatever shit she's doing. I was laying down on my bed scrolling through my camera roll looking at some photos and videos of me and Connor. I miss him so much and I just want to hug him right now. Tears where slowly escaping my eyes as I kept looking at photos of us together. Then my phone started to ring. It was Connor.

"Shit" I say as I wipe away my tears to pick up the FaceTime call.

"Hey babe" I say.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Connor asks me.

"I'm fine." I say.

"Babe no, something's wrong, what is it?" Connor says.

"Is just I- i miss you s- so much" I say with my voice cracking up.

"Baby don't cry! If maybe you could open the door for me... that would be awesome 'cause it's hot out here" Connor says.

"What!?" I say letting my phone drop to the floor as I go running towards the door to open it.

"Connor!" I say jumping into his arms.

"I missed youuuu!!" He says smiling.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you!! But what are you doing here!?" I ask him.

"We have a day off today and we were close to you so I thought I could give you a visit, but I have to leave tonight tho..." Connor says placing me on the floor.

"Omg that's awesome! At least I got to see you!" I said.

"Shut up and just kiss me already!" Connor says causing me to smile.

I placed my hand on his neck while he placed his on my waist, gently pressing his lips against mine.

He then picks me up and lays me down on the couch as he continues to kiss me.

"You wanna watch some Netflix and cuddle?" He looks up at me and asks.

"Oh yes I do" I smile.

He sits up and I put Netflix on.

"So how's college going?" Connor asks me.

"It's good but stressing" I said.

"Yeah, but you're my smart little girl, I'm sure you're gonna be fine" He smiles.

I chuckled,"Yeah" I said.

"Have you made any new friends yet?" He asks me.

"Yeah, yeah I've made a couple" I said.

"That's awesome" He says.

"Also where's Natalie?" He adds.

"Oh she's out with some friends" I said.

"Nice" He said.

There was a moment of silence and I just starred at my beautiful breathtaking boyfriend. I just starred at his beautiful blue greenish eyes that could look directly into your soul.

"Connor?" I ask.

He looks at me and smiles, "Yes babe?" he says.

"I love you. So much"

"Aww I love you to death Sabrina. Come here" He says as he lays down on the couch.

I laid down next to him placing my head on his chest. He then tilted my head to look at him. I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips against mine. He then moved down to my neck, leaving soft kisses.

He placed his hand on my butt giving it a gentle squeeze which made me groan slightly while he just smiled.

A few more hours passed and now it was night time which meant Connor had to go. But then I heard the front door open.

"Whoa, am I interrupting anything?" Natalie says as she opens the door.

"Um no nothing I actually have to go" Connor says with a sad tone.

"Aww already?" I say with puppy eyes.

"Oh my gosh don't do that! I wish more than anything I could stay here with you but I can't, I have to work baby" He says.

"It's alright I'll see you soon right?" I say.

"Yes you will" He says pulling me closer and leaning in for a kiss.

"Well, bye Connor it was nice seeing you" Natalie says.

"Bye Natalie!" Connor says.

Connor left and it was just me and Natalie in our dorm. I let out a big sigh.

"Aww you missed him a lot didn't you?" Natalie says.

"You have no idea... but what were you doing?" I ask.

"Nothing just out. I'm actually pretty tired so I'm gonna go take a shower and go to sleep" Natalie says.

"Good night" I say.

I went to my bathroom and took a shower too and then went to bed.

~•~

Ayyy another shitty chapter here✌🏼 hope you liked it tho😂 Please vote and comment! 💯