Chapter 2

First Day of the Academy

Murasaki's Pov

So two weeks have passed and today is the first day of the academy.

So me and Uraraka got ready and headed off.

We were actually really late.

So Uraraka got on my back and i turned my glitter into fire so it made us fly all the way over there.

So when we got there.Uraraka knocked.

Then Mr.Aizawa opened the door.

"Since you guys were late,you have ti introduce yourself infront of the class"He said.

WHY.

I looked over at Uraraka giggling at something.I looked at her direction and saw Him...Green haired boy.

Wow im surprised we actually got him in our class!

"Hi my name is Ochaco Uraraka"Uraraka said not wanting to tell any imformation.I saw Green boy frown in disapointment.

"Hey my name is Murasaki Hono but call me Murasaki.Me and Uraraka are fraternal twins."i smiled trying to give a better impression.

I saw Green boy smile since i actually gave imformation.Then he wrote in his notebook.

"You can ask us any questions"Uraraka blurted out excitetly

No one raised their hand.So then Green boy raised his hand.

Uraraka quickly chose him.

"W-what are y-y-y-your quirks-s?!"He stuttered which was do cute.He asked hoping to get an answer

"My quirk is Gravity"Uraraka said completly oblivious to what he meant.

So he frowned again.

"Well my quirk is not as good as Uraraka"i said.

"P-please still tell m-me"He stuttered talking in class.

"Well my quirk is called Neon.Its basically pink glitter.I can make any shapes or anything with glitter.I can tranform it and make fire and fly with it"I explained.He smiled and wrote in his notebook.

"Um..Murasaki hes writing in his notebook about his quirk he needs to stop that"Frog girl said as other girls agreed.

"Yeah isnt that your privacy"A pink girl said.

Green boy looked tensed and nervous about your answer.

"No its okay.He can do what he wants"i said.

He gave me a thankful cute smile that lasted for a few seconds then he went back to writing in his notebook.

I saw Uraraka in the corner of my eye she looked a bit irritated that i got his cute smile first.

So then a yellow sleeping back made its way infront of the class.

We were all confused.

Then it opened up with Mr.Aizawa.

"...Hello...."He said quietly.Lol i already like this teacher.Hes pretty funny hes like "i hate my job."

So class ended and it was time for Lunch.

So Mom said that me and Uraraka must sit together so we got a table for ourselfs.

Uraraka was a eating an appe when Green boy came.

"H-hey..I wanted t-to t-thank you for l-lettn-letting me write about your q-quirk"He stuttered.

"No problem.Your smile is really adorable"I sais giving him a smile.

"Th-thank y-you"He blushed red since i complimented him.

I saw Uraraka in jelousy.

"A-anyways i-i-i-i gotta g-go"He said turning and leaving until i grabbed his sleeve well his wrist.

I was holding his hand which made him blush even harder but it also made Uraraka get more jelous.

"What's your name"I asked giving him a smile.

"Izuko Midoriya.."He said.

"That's a cool name"i said giving him a closed eye smile like Sai and Mitsuki from Naruto and Boruto.

He tensed and sweat dropped.

"Hey Midoriya why dont you sit with us"Uraraka asked.

"You sure?"He said.

"Yeah were sure"Uraraka said.

I nodded.

"Okay"Midoriya said.

I scoot over so he could sit next to me.

But the whole time Uraraka was staring at him like they were on a date.

She conpletely just ignored me.

Until i finally spoke up.

"Hey Midoriya so what made you want to become a hero?"I asked.

"Oh it was All Might Guy.I really like how hes so fearless and the top hero and saves people with a smile"Midoriya said.

"Wow that i also got inspired by someone to become a hero too"I said.

"Really?!Who is it?"Midoriya asked.

"Its Mt.Lady,Shes the top female hero"I said.

"Oh yeah Mt.Lady is also a great hero"Midoriya smiled.

I smiled back since we had something in common.

We were smiling and staring st eachother until Uraraka spoke up probraly to stop us from bonding even though she's talked to him way more while i only talked to him for like two times.

Me and Uraraka were glaring at eachother.

So then the bell rang.So Lunch was over that fast?

Next was gym.I hope i survuve gym since i heard that its tough

Will she make it through Gym?