T w o • t w o

Continuation! (no more hiatus, yay)
————-
———————

The two froze in their place, giving off guilty auras. Immediately, the teacher demanded that every student leave, besides the brunette and the pink-haired one.

So, Weiss picked up a couple of trash near her, threw them away, including her tray of food, and walked out.

"That was a sight to behold,"

The girl thought, and sighed.
.
.
.
.
The school bell rang, indicating class was over, and that students were free to leave, unless their teacher tells them not to, or holds them back for tutoring.

As Weiss was about to walk out, she was immediately knocked back down to the floor, earning a sore butt.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't see where I was looking!"

The person in front of her extended a hand. The white-haired girl took it as a way of brushing off the matter, and was soon faced with a girl whom had auburn-hair.

"Pyrrha Nikos?"

Weiss questioned.

"Oh! Weiss! It's such a pleasure to see you..! I heard that you were going to the academy, but I wasn't presented with much details," Pyrrha lightly laughed.

Weiss half-heartedly smiled, she was in no mood to talk, but still put through with it," Likewise, we see each other here now, right? It must've confirmed your suspicions then,"

Pyrrha only smiled more, wondering what to say next. The heiress then felt her phone vibrate. The text was most likely from Klein, indicating he had arrived.

"Well, I must be going now Pyrrha, but it was good to see you again,"

"Of course Weiss, maybe we should hangout sometime when we're both free!"

Weiss nodded to her statement, and hurried out the door.
.
.
.
.

"How was school milady?"

"Interesting...to say the least,"

"Ah, did something happen?"

"Quite frankly, yes,"

"...Would you like to talk about it, dear Weiss?"

"Don't worry Klein, the matter isn't severe or anything, just..."

In hindsight it really wasn't a severe matter, seeing as it was just a food fight...on the first day of school nonetheless, but....

"Miss Schnee, we've arrived,"

The girl was immediately snapped out of thought, noticing that Klein had already opened the door for her. She gave the butler a small glare, hinting that she could've just done it herself.

But all the man did was give a toothy grin.
.
.
.
.

"So...how was school, dear sister?"

Weiss rolled her eyes at the voice behind her.

"It's none of your business, Whitley,"

The white-haired girl had already gotten into the mansion, spoken with her father, and is already in her room, doing research.

It was about the incident that happened actually just a few days ago, to be exact!

"How rude! And here I thought we could have sibling bonding time!" The younger brother exclaimed, exasperated.

"Well, baby brother, you may cut the crap, and spill what you want already," The heiress said, demandingly.

The boy sighed, and shrugged.

"Have you heard?"

"Obviously,"

Whitney scoffs.

"Well, turns out it wasn't an accident..."

"Well, thats new,"

"Try and act a little more caring for the situation, won't you? The cargo and train were owned by father, and you have nothing to show for it???"

The white-haired girl rubbed the temples of her head, and took in a deep breathe, before calmly answering back," Whiteley, just get out of my room,"

"Tch..."

She heard the door shut, but with a small force to it. Weiss sighed unknowingly.

A couple days ago, three to be exact, one of Jacque's train had unexpectedly blown up. Many say it was an accident, a few say it was on purpose.

The Schnee had lost quite a loa-

"YOU BASTARD!"

Huh, wait what?

——————-
——————————-

YEETS