Chapter 1

You placed the crumpled leaflet on the kitchen bench. Baldi stared down at it with disgust, scrunching his long nose and sighing.

"You're going to leave me." He glared straight into your eyes and you trembled, however held your posture.

"I was going to end up leaving at some point. Anyways, I'll be back in the evenings." You punched the college number into your phone and rang. Baldi tapped his fingers across the desk, making you close your eyes and focus mainly on the buzzing ring in your left ear.

"Hello, this is Oxtire College!"

A polite-sounding voice came from the other end. You jumped to life and began to speak. "Hello, this is (Y/F/N). I'm calling to ask about my status in enrolling into your college next week." You listened to the woman tap into her keyboard furiously and then cough.

"I've got you here, it says you have a place in the class 13A and you'll be joining us next Monday."

You smiled. Baldi's eyebrows furrowed so you rolled your eyes and responded. "I'll be there. Thank you!"

You yawned and stumbled upstairs to bed. Baldi followed, however you parted to different rooms. You then heard him begin to talk, and curiosity got the best of you. You crept down the shady hallway, peering into the small gap that separated the rooms.

"Yes, i'd like an interview to become a maths teacher at Oxtire College. Yes, I am Baldi. Mr Baldimore."

You gasped. Was he really that obsessed with you?

You sighed and returned back to your room. If he did get the job, it wouldn't affect you. Chances are, you wont be in his class...

Memories of when he chased you in the old school flashed in your head. You frowned and pulled the blanket up to your face, slightly upset at the unwanted thoughts. Soon you fell into a deep sleep.

__

Monday came along fast. You stepped into the school and quietly made your way to the reception, where you were greeted by a neatly dressed woman in all black.

"You must be (Y/N)! Welcome to Oxtire. Allow me to show you around." She walked ahead, so you followed without saying a word.

You hated to admit it, but Baldi was on your mind. He would be starting his first day on the job today and he'd run into you at some point. You inspected the place. It was like a neat freak lived here; it was spotless.

The woman, who you learned was called Mrs Linney, gave you a timetable and sent you to your first class without a tour or a clue on what to do.

"Here is a diary. Inside, you'll find a set of rules and rituals. Follow them and you'll be fine." She then swiftly left you outside a room that was filled with students. You walked in slowly, taking in the sudden hectic atmosphere.

"Okay class, settle down! Oh- hello! You must be new." A somewhat bright teacher made eye contact with you. He had a name tag on that said 'Mr Hayes'. You smiled forcefully and nodded.

"I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you." He nodded and pointed to an empty desk. "This is your English class. Make some friends while you're here!"

The teacher seemed nice enough so you sat down in the desk and leaned back, happy to have found the seat. A girl with glasses and a messy bun leaned towards you.

"Hi (Y/N)! I'm Alexis. How are you enjoying the school?" She seemed nice enough; her desk had small sketches scattered around it of cartoon characters and flowers.

"It seems very welcoming." You looked to your feet shyly. "I don't know anybody..."

"Well you know me now! I'll look after you." She grinned and continued small conversation until a bell rung from outside. You had found out she was a professional artist outside of school.

"That's the end of the lesson! I have math next. Let me see your schedule, I'll help you." She grinned, revealing perfect teeth and a dimple. "Oh.. thank you!" You smiled and handed her the paper. She lead you down the hallway, but when you stopped at a classroom, you spotted a familiar green shine.

Your heart dropped slightly with nerves and you glanced back to Alexis.

"There's a new math teacher?" She hummed un interest, before turning her attention to you.

"What's wrong? Do you know him? You're pale." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"He's my roommate..." You made eye contact with Baldi and his eyes shone with the confidence of a psycho. He had a plan... but what?

"That seems rough. Let's go anyways. We're in the same class. I'll sit next to you." Alexis lead you in and you sat down, refusing to take your eyes away from the blank math book on your desk.

hi there.. this book is really hard to write but it seems to get a lot of attention so I feel like I should? Idk. I'm gonna publish some other stuff soon so I hope some of you support me in that :)