Storytelling.

It's been a few hours since the Devil up and just popped out of nowhere. It was now 5am. We got to a bit of talking after 30 minutes of silence. To be honest with you, his stories were actually really fun. Some more solemn than others, but beggars can't be choosers.

"And honestly, if it were me, I'd punch em'! Ya know what I mean?" He questioned.
"Yeah, but Pachinko doesn't seem like that type... he seems sweet. But I do get where you're coming from." I replied.
"I guess you're right, but the kid needs to know how to protect himself if he wants to work at a casino." He explained.
"Oh yeah. You can't expect to get by in a casino without some ass getting in the way. It don't work that way." I told him.
"Totally."

I felt like I could really open up to him. It's been a while since I was able to talk to someone. I mean, I'm (Y/A) year's old and most of my life is stuck here with my asshole "parents". It was.... refreshing talking to this demon god.

"So what about you? What's up with you're life?" He asked.
I was starting to get a little worried. If I told him that I was abused, he might leave and never come back.
"W-why do you ask?" I questioned rather quietly.
"I don't know, I've been talking for a few and you look like you've got some shit goin' I'm with all the bruises and cuts. Like, seriously. You look like you fell off a mountain and survived. So that's why." He explained.
I can't argue with that. It's not like I can be like, 'yeah I tooooootaly fell off a mountain'. That's stupid. I guess I would have to tell him about it at one point. The question was bound to come up.
"Well... my parents aren't the greatest." I said bluntly but still being embarrassed.
"Go on."
"Well to start around five years ago my Mom took my little sister and left after a huge argument about my Dad cheating on her. She tried to take me with, but my dad had threatened her and my sisters life. That lead to her running out and driving out of the state." I explained and stopped to take a sip of my water.
"Holy shit. That's... oh fuck that's bad." He sound kinda shocked.
"Yeah. It doesn't stop there though. The girl Dad was cheating on became his new wife and then became my step mom. And as if it wasn't bad enough with my Dad, now she has control over me as well. That's when the abusive side of her came out. She was hitting me constantly since she got married to him and my Dad has recently started too hurt me as well. It's just a whole loop of disaster." I told him.

He looked speechless. I was kinda odd how easily the Devil could be shook... or maybe that's just me. I might just be so used to it that I'm not that surprised at the situation anymore. I mean, it is terrible and all, but when you've been through it so many times it seems normal after a while. Yeah, that's defiantly just me. I took another swing of water before the Devil stood up. He looked me right in the eye and said,
"Do you want to leave here?"
I was astonished. The Devil, Satan, Lucifer or whatever the fuck people call him, was offering to help me get out of the hell I live in. I never would have thought that one night I would being talking to the Devil and him asking me if I wanted help. If you told me this 3 years ago, I would slap you and I would tell you to stop lying to me. But that's beside the point. Do I want to leave?
.

.

.

"Yes."

❤️I hope you guys are enjoying the story! We will be getting to the good stuff soon! Be patient! Love you guys!❤️