Chilly

(A/N This might be a Little short Sorry!!)

I looked out at the sky from the ocean. It's was beautiful this time of day.. Watching the sun rise is really nice. I look down at the ground, where my feet are dangling off the edge, making goosebumps rise whenever the wind blows.
I was staying at a hotel for the time being, with my friend Toko Fukawa. We made a promise to stay in this town... Rather... I made a promise, not to anyone, really, but to myself.
I shiver as the wind hits again, the sun is fully up now. I look out, smiling softly.
We should be heading out anytime soon, but doing this was more of a routine for me, when Toko sleeps i-

"K-Komaru What the hell?! Get off of the balcony you're g-gonna fall!!!"

I jump from my peaceful state, nearly falling off anyways, as a shiver goes down my spine

"T-Toki I wasn't gonna fall.." I say, scratching my head "If anything you screaming like that is more dangerous."

She groans "What are you doing out here anyways? I-In the cold... In a skimpy schoolgirl o-outfit.." She blushes and hugs herself. "Just w-waiting for the wind t-t-to blow just right....."

I perk up, shaking my head, and turning back to the sky

"It's nothing like that.. Toko...!!!" I shiver again

"Fine..." she huffs "W-Well come inside y-y-you're gonna catch a cold..!!"

I shake my head "We are leaving soon anyways? Why it's not like it's t-that c-cold...." I say as my teeth chatter.... Damn, way to play it cool, Komaru "Since when do you care about me getting a cold anyways?"

She looks down, and then points an accusing finger at me "Because then I-I'm gonna have to do a-all the w-work!! Like always!!"

I pout, crossing my arms, and then look at her "I do too do some of the work!" I say, in a whiny tone

"Jee-" She was interrupted by a loud crack of thunder and a light drizzle, not too much, but I can feel the little piece of hair that sticks out of my head flatten, and my hair get more drenched
"Komaru!! G-Get inside!!!" She nearly fell over at the crack of thunder... Jeez she's kind of a scardy cat..
"Awww why?" I spring up, as the light rain continues to drop down on me, and grab both of tokos hands into my own, her hands were dirty, sweaty, and shaking uncontrollably , but also really warm... Comforting in a way

"H-H-Huh?!?" She looks up at me, blushing, but with an almost scared expression, her face was hard to read... And then all the sudden she yanks me in, and closes the door

"W-What were you thinking?!??!? S-Standing out i-in the rain like t-that..."

"Toki... Relax!" I look down at myself, only to see I was completely soaked, my shirt was clinging to me and I was dripping wet

She groans and starts scratching at her head, before grabbing me and starting to undo my tie

"Toko what the hell?!?!"

She keeps trying to undress me "W-Well you and y-your brother must undress each other all the time.. so y-you two c-can bathe t-together... Jeez it's all p-part of your brother complex!!!"

I push her away and grab some clothes from a random drawer.. they aren't exactly mine, we were staying in a hotel after all

"Jeez Toki, I can undress myself..." I walk off to the bathroom and change.

After about five minutes I walk back out, and see toko on the bed sitting up, probably lost in another fantasy

I sigh and sit on the bad next to her, it's still really cold.. I shiver and look over at toko, she hasn't said anything I sigh and pull the covers over myself, and lean agains toko, she was still really warm.. I rest my head on her shoulder. I can feel her freeze under me, and I hear a bit of a choking noise, as if she stopped.... breathing? I don't know, in the meantime I pull the blankets over both of us, and gently push her down onto the bed, still holding onto her. I sigh a bit, she still hasn't said anything yet...

"Toki? Can we stay here just for today...? After all it's raining out..."

(A/N what happened after that was a secret 😉.... Unless of course... part two?)