First date

He brought me to park for our first date. At first, I had been confused but now I know that it's a picnic. There was a white and red checkered blanket and laying on top of it, a picnic basket.

We sat down to start eating. Inside the basket was fruit dipped in chocolate and a hand made salad. I wanted to cry.

We sat down as the sun set and started to eat. While eating my chocolate dipped strawberries that were skewered together, it reminded me of sucking a dick. I quickly bit the strawberries and juice stopped down my lips. I licked it off quickly. Glancing over, Liam noticed the small gesture.

He stopped eating, and instead, watched me intently. I took another bite of the strawberry skewer as he watched me. More juice dripped. Before I could lick it off though, Liam came over and rubbed the juice away with his thumb.

He continued to hold my face though and I started to blush. Had I really just done that?

I realized then how close Liam was to me. We were nearly nose to nose. I wanted to lean forward and kiss him suddenly. My lips yearned to touch his.
He moved his thumb away from my lips and I exhaled slightly. He didn't move away.

I smoothed my dress while he continues to watch my movements. My hands lingered purposefully on my breasts, and his eyes did as well. When I loved my hands down the dress, he continued to stare.

"Is something wrong?" I asked Liam. Did he want me as bad as I wanted him? "Nothing. Just that that dress conforms to you really nicely. Shows all of your curves." I blushed. No one ever spoke to me this way and j enjoyed it a lot.

I leaned forward while he did and our lips met. Sudden desire rolled through my veins and I laced my fingers through his hair with one hand while the other grabbed his shirt and pulled him forward.

I leaned more forward as he leaned back. I felt his tongue press onto my lips and I opened for him. He explored my mouth, tasting every inch. He finally leaned all the way back and I was on top of him. He pushed on my back trying to bring me closer and I gasped. No one had ever touched me like this before. It made me want it even more.

His hands slowly lowered to rest on my butt. He squeezed a little and I moaned. I was a horny mess.

He applied more pressure to my ass trying to make me grind. Not sure what to do, I pushed down on him more and heard him gasp. I started moving up and down. There were more intakes of breath and I moved faster and pushed harder. I finally heard him moan and I felt a sense of satisfaction overcome me.

Before I could do more, he pushed me off of him. At this point, it was nearly dark. He pushed me into a sitting position and slowly undid the zipper of his pants. I could see a large tent happening in his underwear and I swallowed. I never knew they'd be that big. He looked at me with a question in his eyes. 'Do you want to?' It seemed to asked. I nodded. He pulled his pants all the way down and the bulge grew more. Then, he pulled his underwear off cleanly and his little friend bounced and it extended itself to its full length.

Liam lay back and the dick stood straight up. Not knowing what to do, I took the dick in one hand and lowered my face down to it and put the head in. He sighed a little and I bobbed my head once. He inhaled. I bobbed my head again. More sounds of satisfaction. I moved my head more and more, loving the sounds Liam made.

I kept going getting faster when I heard him gasp "please, use your hand too. And tongue. Lots of tongue.." slowly, I put my hand on the long shaft while still bobbing my head to my own beat, and started moving my hand in the same beat.

I swirled the tip around in my mouth, licked the sides, and licked underneath. I heard him gasp even louder and I knew that was the spot.

He started gasping faster and harder. I wasn't sure what that meant, so I stopped. He moaned before I was fully off him. The moan continued on. His member was completely out of my mouth when white liquids started spewing out all over my new dress. I watched it, stunned.