Late night welcoming

I had just walked into my home late at night. I walked up the stairs to my room where I knew Keith would be.

I walked into my room and looked at the bed, and saw a large male figure laying still in the bed. I walked across the room to the bathroom.

I ran the water, making sure it was the perfect temperature. I pulled my shirt off, exposing my large breasts barely being held by my grey bra. I wiggled out of my jeans and swayed my hips in a very revealing way. I stripped the remaining clothes off and hopped into the shower.

I cleaned myself of my nights work and scrubbed until my skin was soft and glowing.

I stopped the water, and wrapped a towel around my naked body. I crept out of the bathroom and into my room.

As I reached my dresser, I noticed Keith was no longer in the bed. I shrugged it off and slid my black lace underwear and matched it with my most revealing bra. I knew that I looked good.

I turned around and Keith was there, staring at my body. The only light on was the bathroom, which illuminated my body and turned Keith into a mere shadow.

He stepped closer to me and forcefully shoved my against the wall beside the bed. I gasped. He ran his fingers up my bare stomach and the rim of my breasts. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him.

He slept with only boxers on and I could feel how hard he was already. He pushed his mouth into mine and forced entrance into my mouth. Loving every feeling, I moaned. He took this as permission and pushed me harder onto the wall. The icy wall had been shocking in all of the heat. I wanted to touch him, but I was engrossed in the feelings he was giving me.

I loved being dominated after a long day at work.

He rubbed himself harder into my pelvis and I shuddered.

He kissed me hard and suddenly it was a battle of dominance in my mouth. Our tongues clashed, rubbing one another and fighting for dominance of my mouth. Our teeth raked each other's lips in our attempts to deepen the kiss. And then suddenly, his hand roamed down my body, from my cheek, over my large breasts, over my flat stomach and hesitated over my underwear.

He played at the edges as we continued to fight for my mouth. His hand suddenly roamed lower and caressed my inner thigh and I gasped at how he rubbed and pinched my inner thigh. Keith put pressure on my thigh and I lifted my leg immediately, wrapping it firmly around his waist.

Both of his hands were now travelling all over my nearly exposed body. His hands landed on my breasts and he unclasped my bra. The two tits fell freely, jiggling in the movements we were making together. Each of his hands came and claimed one breasts. He pinched and twisted my sensitive nipples.

I leaned into the wall, trying to stay upright. Suddenly, there was a cold where his hands had once been, and his hands then travelled to my ass, lifting me up to wrap my legs around his waist.

I could feel his gars member press into my now wet feminine area. He bounced me around and I could feel how hard he was.

We continued kissing feverishly until he threw me into the bed. I bounced lightly and my legs opened. My cheeks were flushed and I could see the lust and adoration in his eyes as he stared at me in my helpless state.

He came upon me instantly and brought my underwear down to my knees, and threw it to the ground.

His fingers entered my first. Keith forced 3 into my instantly and pumped with a feverish pace. I moaned and moved my hips in time with his quick pace. I began to grow close to my orgasm when he pulled out of me, leaving me breathless and empty.

To be continued. I don't want to finish it yet cause it'll take another while. Love y'all