Boy next door

I had just come back from a trip to Europe. I threw my luggage onto my bed and rushed over to Todd's house. He had been my friend since preschool. We spent every second together, and I wanted to surprise him.

I rushed over and knocked on the door. His mom answered. She waved me in and said he was in his room. I walked up the stairs to his room, like I had for years.

His door was open slightly, leaving a little crack for me to see through. I peaked in quickly, making sure he was in there. And he was, but he was busy.

As I looked trough the crack, I saw a television playing. Interested in what it was he was watching, I watched too. As I watched, I realized it wasn't tv, it was porn!! There was a bulky man being ducked off by a thin blonde. I could hear the moans coming from the small tv.

I continued watching, entrances that Todd would ever watch such unsavoury things, even though I was doing the same. I could feel myself getting wetter. It felt like there was a hot rod inside of me, warming my insides and making me feel especially good.

I glanced over at Todd, who was also entrances by the porn. He was rubbing himself through his jeans, moaning along with the video.

In the video, the man was now fingering the young lady. There was a clear picture of her pussy and how wet it was. She was moaning loudly and the broad shouldered man was loving every second. Her breasts were barely being held in by her bra.

I had to touch myself, I realized, but I was still in the hall. I glanced at Todd again, who was unzipping his pants slowly, clearly feeling the same urge as me.

I quickly ran to his bathroom. I threw my shorts off to the side of the room. I sat on the toilet, opening my legs wide. My hand quickly found its way in between my legs, right into the folds I knew oh so well. My pointer separated the lips of labia quickly and I entered my now soaked pussy. I had one lone finger inside, going in and out as fast as I dared. It wasn't enough. I put a second inside as well, starting to savour the feeling. My other hand went down there as well. It started rubbing my clit quickly and effortlessly while my pussy was now filled with three fingers. I realized then, I didn't want my fingers. I wanted something bigger.

I dressed myself once again, and went back to my house. I quickly ran downstairs to my room. I threw myself onto my bed, rolled over and opened the bed side drawer that sat there. I went to the bottom drawer, moved around the random things and grabbed my dildo.

It hung limply inside of my hand and I quickly put it between my legs. I lay on my back, pumping myself with my own dildo, moaning quietly. It was so good. I could feel myself getting close to my orgasm. I pushed the silicone toy inside of myself harder and faster, multiple times over until the pressure inside of me dissipated, leaving me gasping as the walls of my pussy clenched and unclenches on the toy.

I sighed in relief, satisfied. I got up and put new underwear on. I slid on a lacy red thong over my round ass. I loved the way red looked on me.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I had a perfect figure. Large tits barely contained by my bra. Small waist and big ass. I turned around, looking at my now defined ass, and smiled at myself. I could be an underwear model if I wanted.

I slipped a quick dress over myself and put in my white sneakers. I went back over to Todd's house. I knocked and his mom greeted me, asking why I left in such a hurry. "I spilt some juice on my shirt" I said. Todd's mom nodded, knowing how big of a cluts I was.

I went up the stairs silently, knowing where to step to stop or from squeaking. I peaked into Todd's room and he was still watching his porn. The female actress was in doggy, her large tits bouncing with each thrust the man gave her. She moaned and sighed loudly, causing me to get wet again. Todd had his member out, stroking and sighing with the video.