Chapter 12

Peter's P.O.V. 

 When I woke up I was tied up. Where the Hell am I? I tried to escape but I couldn't. Everywhere I saw there was traps. What am I a Mouse? 

A Door opens 

"Welcome Back! Peter" 

The person who spoke had a mask on them so I wouldn't recognize the person. 

"Who are you? Where am I? How do you know me?" 

"C'mon Peter, you don't remember me?" The person pulls of their masks and reveals itself 

"No....your,,,,,,," Before I could say the name the person she cuts me off

"Shhh....don't say my real name"

"Sorry...Its good to see Bad E" I said 

"Its been so long since we haven't see each other. How you been?" 

"Well not great cause I'm tied up" I snap back at BAD E 

"Josue!" BAD E screams out 

Josue enters 

"Yes?"

"Untie Peter" 

Josue approach me but gave me a weird look. We didn't say hi to each other. It was weird 

"There" Josue states

"Go check on your patients"

Josue left and I stood up and walked to BAD E 

"It was about time Ivonne" I smirk at her 

"What's your Problem I told you not to call me by real name you little piece of shit" She was enraged

Ivonne didn't want anyone to know she was BAD E because it was her cover name. She wanst revenge for something she hasn't told me about it. I met her when I was around 10 or 11 and she promised me if I join her organization she will tell me where I can find my father. When my mom was pregnant with me. I never knew anything about my father or where he was. My mother never talked about him neither my sisters. When I was at Golden Park one summer day I bump into her and I told her my story. She promised me to help me find my father. So I agreed to join her secret organization. 

So I enrolled in the middle school she was going to and became friends with everybody. Ivonne and I never talked at school because she prohibited that. She said she be the one to find me and tell me if I was ready. I made real friends and had crush on Ochoa and we started going out even though I was betraying my bud Marco. Then I had mixed feeling towards Abby when she found us and how we started to get close to each other. I needed to forget that and concentrate to start my mission. 

"No one is going to know" She's a real bitch at times 

"Were you the one who started to explosion? Why?"

"Well Duh.. and Because she has to pay." 

"Who?" 

"The bitch Abby"

"Wait Abby.R.?" What did she mean?

"She has to die..."

"WHOA wait...die? That's kind of harsh don't you think?" 

"Shut the Fuck up Peter. She ruined my friendship with everybody"

"How? she's only been sweet."

" Everybody hates me........" She started to say some BS even though I hated her and I couldn't go through her plan. I wasn't going to hurt Abby. 

"But now thatI have you....We can begin to destroy her"