19

"Hey, did you miss us already?" 

"OMGGGGGGG" Y/N hugged her cousins in a really comforting and violent manner, which resulted in most of her cousins falling down with her. "You guys are really here! Why didn't you tell me!" She slapped the shoulder of one of her cousins. 

"It's not our fault!" One of her cousins, Sowon, said raising both of her hands in defense. "We think that your sim had changed since we couldn't reach you. Did you change your sim though?" 

Y/N thought about it and realized about it. "Oh yeah, sorry about that. I didn't even message you on your social media, aish. I'm really sorry" 

Yerin shakes her head and pat Y/N's shoulders. "It's okay and don't worry. We're not mad, we wanted to surprise you anyways" She smiled and Y/N smiled back. 

"Where's the maknae line? They didn't come?" 

"They had to finish their studies. Their graduation is coming up as well so they're running with time" Yerin explained while Sowon was arranging the food on the table. Sowoon went inside after she went to the garden. 

"Here. The difference of them between then and now has really changed, I don't know if you can still remember their faces" 

Yerin showed the picture from her gallery. 

"Wow! Such beautiful girls!" Y/N chuckled as she recalls her years before graduating from a different school she went to

"Wow! Such beautiful girls!" Y/N chuckled as she recalls her years before graduating from a different school she went to. "They're gonna grow up so famous I'm sure" 

"Yup, these girls are the future of our clan" Sowon laughed and Yerin joined. They sure are, the girls are really talented ever since childhood. There's a high chance that these girls are gonna be a group one day. 

Once Sewoon was ready, already on his pajamas, the trio, and Sewoon started to watch the movie. Upon in the middle of the movie, their father walked downstairs, noticing that his nieces are here. They greeted them briefly and join them. Until it was night time when Y/N's father said that Sewoon needs to sleep, in which Sewoon agreed because his eyes are already heavy, he said goodnight to the girls and carried Sewoon to his room to sleep. 

"So what's going on through twitter? Your face is everywhere" Sowon started once their uncle closed the door. "Oh wait you don't have twitter, hang on a sec" 

 "Oh wait you don't have twitter, hang on a sec"