00 : 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

"𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃, 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔?"

×

THE SAPPHIRE COLORED EYES WAS THE ONLY THING SHE COULD STARE AT. Oh, how she hated him. His annoying personality, his brash comments, his egotistical attitude and immaturity—she hated it all.

She hated him; he hated her. They both never got along—especially when she would say something back to him in annoyance, to his surprise. But, he hated everyone apart of Class 1-A, and she was apart of that anyways. Talking back or keeping quiet wouldn't make a difference.

Nobody knew why he hated Class 1-A; he just did. Nobody did anything against him, or at least when they first met, but yet he still had a hatred for every single student in that class before he had even interacted with any of them.

Right now, his piercing blue eyes made contact with her (e/c) ones yet again, stuck in a harsh glare that seemed permanent on his smug features. A few Class 1-A students got stuck outside of their classroom after arriving late, Aizawa-sensei refusing to let them inside so they could learn their lesson. And, of course, he had to have been walking outside of his classroom to go use the restroom, at the worst timing.

"Oh? What's this?! Are these Class 1-A's students stuck outside of their classroom for misbehaving? Shows how pathetic you guys are!"

Everyone sighed, all mentally saying, "ugh, this guy again..."

"It shows how pathetic you are for wasting your time trying to bother us," she responded with a scoff. All he did was smirk back. "Oh? Am I making [L/N]-chan upset?"

The girl blinked before laughing bitterly, venom tracing her tongue. "Oh please, Monoma. We're starting to get quite concerned for you." Mina Ashido nodded in agreement to what [Y/N] was saying, while Denki Kaminari was muttering under his breath to have her quit it.

Monoma scoffed back, clicking his tongue in defense. "Class 1-A seems to be getting sadder and sadder over time, huh? Before you know it, Class 1-B will overthrow you guys. You better watch out," he winked. As Mina and Denki sat there confused, [Y/N] giggled and winked back, "bet."

He smiled, a bitter and cold smile it was, before his eyes stared at her's menacingly.

"𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗥," 𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗.

×

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 399
𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗: September 8th, 2019