Storm of the blue river pack

the pups wiggled around as they fed as newborns they couldn't see or hear their mother but she still whispered to them in a loving tone "welcome my pups to the blue river pack your names shall be shadow" she named the black pup "Prince" she told the gold pup then paused trying to decide what to name the other two pups "tempest and Storm" she finally decided for the black pup speckled with gold and the black pup with gold streaks running up and down her tiny body Storm wad the largest pup only rivaled by Prince and Shadow was the runt a large gold wolf walked in front of the cave entrance blocking most of the moon light "already picking out their names without me I see moon " he said jokingly in his deep voice "I always do don't I King" she replied in the same tone but in her higher voice that almost made her sound like she was singing still looking lovingly down at her new born pushed turned away smiling and trotted off to his own cave knowing that hid mate wouldn't let him stay in the cave with her and the pups due to her motherly instincts. they are the cutest of my pups yet he thought happily to himself as he fell asleep. Moon was also drifting off to sleep with one thought, my last litter is a very good one indeed I hope one of them can take their fathers spot as Alfa of the pack.