Pg. Nine

I woke up to the sound of knocking, once again

I stayed up all night thinking about that kiss and how it made me feel things for him even though I felt things for someone else

I stayed up all night thinking about that kiss and how it made me feel things for him even though I felt things for someone else. How the hell is Jaehyun THAT powerful? Or maybe I'm just going crazy here, because it was a kiss, and a kiss is VERY serious in my book.

The knocking suddenly got louder. I walked to the door, more agitated than ever. Once I swung the door open, it was Mercedes with a huge pink bag in her hand, while her name brand expensive bag hung from her other shoulder. "Umm, what is that?" I asked her. She walked in excitedly as she sat the bag on my couch. I closed the door as I crossed my arms, waiting for her to explain the reason why she interrupted my sleep, so now it's basically called sleep intrusion. "I got A LOT of clothes I'm giving away since I won't be here for long any way." She said, pulling them all out. "Woah woah woah woah woah, what? What do you mean you're not gonna be here for long?"

"Well, you know that I'm an SM model, so I've applied myself to be a kpop idol for SM!" She smiled.

"Mercedes, you do realize that being an idol, especially a kpop idol, isn't just all cutesies and makeup and you get to sleep in as much as you use to. This is like the military, except you become famous from it, but my point is-"

"I'll be fine." She assured me.

"No! That's not what I'm concerned about. The fact that you're giving your life up to shake your ass for a living while prancing around in mini skirts in front of not only millions of little fan girls who will LOVE you, but also perverted men who can easily take advantage of you, even in the company you work for."

She sighed. "I should've never come here." She suddenly started throwing everything back into the bag.

"Mercedes stop. You know I'm here for you. I'm just...I just don't want you to go." I told her truthfully.

"Well that's not your decision, now is it." She snapped.

"Mercedes I only want what's best for you."

She scoffed. "What's best for me? You don't know anything about me Maria. If you were my true friend, even a little 'congratulations Mercedes, be safe, would've been nice." She said as she walked out.