OC #7: Decora Kei 2

Name: Desune (dez-u-ney) Akihara

Nicknames: Desu, Aki, Zu-zu, Cotton Candy.

Gender: Nonbinary, born female. Pronouns- They/Them

Age: 26

Sexuality: Bisexual, homo-romantic

Height: 5'

Weight: 130.52 lbs

Likes: sweets, Japanese street fashion (Decora Kei), sushi, making friends, blue and pink clothes and accessories, pride parades.

Dislikes: people who are disrespectful of the participants in pride parades,their ex-boyfriend, firearms, homophobes and transphobes.

Fatal Flaw: They fall for any threat on a friend, making silent oaths to protect their loved ones no matter what, which can lead them into some traps.

Personality: sensitive, cheerful, kind, wary of human touch, terrified of guns and sensitive when it comes to suicidal topics, they can get flashbacks of their ex beating them and sometimes pass out for hours at a time from the trauma.

Backstory: They were in an abusive relationship with a very homophobic man who swore to "beat the gay" out of them. Desune finally escaped after a murder attempt on their life by their boyfriend and filed a restraining order against the man, moving off to South Korea to live a new life and spread their love of Decora Kei fashion elsewhere.

Pets: a female golden Labrador retriever puppy named Honeydew.

Other: They are close friends with Ashidu and share outfit ideas constantly. The two decora kei fans have one more friend in their little circle, who will be released in a few days.