TsuChako, fluff, smut? All class

Tsuyu POV

Ochako who was my mate, bestie and girlfriend was an Omega and about to go in to heat, to be exact in 5 hours, it was currently 9pm and I was about to head to her dorm.
When I entered her dorm using the extra key she gave me I saw her all cuddled up in her nest, I sat down on her bed and she said "Babe, I'm sweating" I looked at her, she was wearing my green hoodie over her usual sweat pants and T-shirt. "Baby, you're wearing to much clothes, you'll get to warmed up, ribbit" I said and hugged her, I could feel her digging her head into my collar bone and smelling, she look at at me and smiled, I kissed her on the nose and started to help her taking my hoodie of her body. When my hoodie was on the floor as well as her sweatpants she kissed me in the lips and hugged me. I said "watch a movie?" as I walked over to her TV with my girlfriends legs around my body, it was a reliving feeling to be physically close to her. She was 6 centimeters taller than me but my long tongue was wrapped around her body helping me keeping her comfortably clinging to my waist. I asked her what movie she wanted to watch and she said "I saw a movie on Netflix, I didn't watch it because I wanted to see it with you, it's called 'the feels'" I checked that her cromecast was correctly plugged in to the TV and opened Netflix on my phone.
After the movie it was 10:35pm and she had been sitting in my lap for the entire movie, we went down to the common area to get some candy and ice cream, Ochako always got really bad cravings for chocolate ice cream during heat. In the common room I could see Jiro and Denki sitting on the couch, Jiro in Denkis lap and in the kitchen Hagakure was dancing around in her PJ's with Ojiro trying to calm her down, we took some ice cream and candy and went back up to her room.
Well back it was getting warmer so I took my T-shirt of meaning I was only wearing my bra and my shorts (witch was pretty short) I sat on her bed with a big space between my legs and Ochako sat down in the middle, I kissed her neck and she giggled. She turned her head around and kissed me on the lips. I smiled and she kissed me again, I turned her around so her legs were around my hips, I kissed her lips and she bit my lip asking for entrance and I moaned, our tongues thought for dominance, I won, like about half of the time. I laid her down on the bed, under me and she started to run her hand around my bra, playing with the lace. She giggled as I kissed her nose "I like this color on you" she said, my bra was dark green, kinda like my hair, it was a lot of lace in a slightly lighter shade. I started to slide her T-shirt over her head meaning she was only wearing her bra and underwear. I started to kiss her neck, leaving hickeys all over her neck and her boobs, the parts that wasn't covered by her bra, which by the way was really, really cute (it was light pink and made almost entirely by lace, with matching underwear). I went back up and kissed her lips, she giggled and I started to play a bit with the lace on her underwear, she smiled and I started to tickle her stomach lightly, she started to laugh and turn around, between her laughter attacks she was able to say "Tsu, you're tickling me!" I nodded "I'm aware, ribbit" she turned around and I laid down behind her whit one leg over her hip, playing with her underwear again. I heard her voice saying "bae?" I obviously answered her "yes sweetie?" "could you please go and get some cola from downstairs?" I nodded "absolutely" I sat her up properly and gave her the ice cream bucket. I checked the time in my phone and saw that it was already midnight, I kissed her cheek, put a T-shirt on, it was a bit big and smelled amazing like Ochako so I guessed it was hers, and ran downstairs, Denki and Jiro were still sitting on the couch, now making out, I heard Bakugos voice from the kitchen "get a room the two of you!" he yelled. He came out of there with popcorn, cola, chips and candy "you're really going to eat all of that?" I asked "no, it's for Deku, and IcyHot" he answered, I nodded and went to get the cola.
When I came back to Ochakos room she was shivering, hugging herself, I ran up to her bed, jumped on to it and hugged her from behind. She tilted her head slightly backwards, laying it on my shoulder. She kissed my nose and I turned her around, and she kissed me again.
I pulled the T-shirt of and helped her put it in before I laid down besides my girlfriend, I kissed her neck and she turned around, she looked at me and kissed me on the forehead. I pulled her leg up on my hip and hugged her, she fell asleep in my arm and I kissed her head.