Whole class (filler chapter)

Ochako POV

I was sitting in Tsus lap at the local McDonalds, I was talking to Kyoka and Deku, they also sat at our table along with Todoroki, Denki and Bakugo. The other tables had ordered and gotten their food so it was our turn. Me, Deku and Kyoka got up so Denki, Tsu, Todo and Bakugo could get up. We all walked up to the place where you order your food, Tsu started and said
"I'll have a six chicken nugget meal with a Diet Coke." She signaled that I was going to order and I simply said "I'll have the same but a chocolate milkshake instead of the coke, please." Tsu payed for the both of us. Kyoka, Denki, Deku, Todo and Bakugo ordered their food and payed for it.
When we all got our food we went back to our table and sat down.
When everyone was finished eating we decided to go look at some clothes, we ended up in bigger groups than we usually would have, it would have usually been the Dekusquad, the Bakusquad and then the rest somewhere else but not today. We ended up Tsu, me, Todo, Deku, Bakugo, Denki, Kyoka, Mina, Kiri and Sero, Iida ended up with some other people. I held Tsus hand, Kyoka was sitting on Denkis back they were walking next to us and Mina was sneaking in in between us, holding Kirishimas hand. Kiri was walking behind her, along with Sero, Bakugo who was holding Todorokis hand which looked kinda complicated since Deku was sitting on his back.
We somehow ended up at HotTopic, all the girls looking at shoes, I heard Tsus voice "babe, look I'll be taller then you in these!"

I just giggled a little and nodded saying "not by much tho" and kissed her nose.
"Guys, look, they have stuff for the dorms!" I heard Mina squealed, everyone ran over to her and I saw a Stranger Things blanket and a pillow, I looked at Tsu and said "we're bingeing tonight!" while I picked up a few pillows and blankets.
When everyone had gotten what they wanted from all stores we all headed back to the dorms and headed to our rooms.

A/N
370 words, but this is just a filler chapter, next up is Deku POV then Ochako again (same timeset as Dekus)
Also sorry for late updates, it won't get better when school starts and I lowkey hate this book but I'll continue it for a while at least and then I'll make a new one.