moving

Plz,Don't start song until said... You can if you want to though...The picture is of some of the stuff you use. You can change it if you want ("note-book", key w/tape, pencil case, glue, eraser, pig-pen, pencil w/cat-eraser, cat-ruler, highlighter and glasses.)(picture is mine)

Life is hard.

Especially for those in the  LGBTQ+ community. Or those who have mental illnesses like depression, anxiety or strong phobias.

Me, well I'm gay(or whatever). My name is l/n y/n and I live alo-ow! Faust! Let me finish!
*Clears throat*
I live alone with my snakes Faust and Asmodeus or Azzi as I call him. Asmodeus(he) is a king-cobra, while Faust(she) is a ball-python.

Now that I've introduced myself and my 'family', we can get to the actual story. Starting on my last day in c/n(city/name).

{Y/n pov /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ノ}

Sitting in bed writing in my little  'note-book' I hear the alarm clock signaling me to 'wake up', making me realise that it's already morning.

I change out of my school uniform that I was using and into a pair of comfy black fussy pants and a f/c muscle top.

Already having packed up my stuff (and put it in the void), I take Azzi and Faust in their traveling carige and walk to the train station/airport.

Arriving at the station/airport, I go through the security. I get stopped and patted down because I had forgotten about the metal ring I was wearing.

~~•^•~~{time skip}~~•^•~~

I walk towards my new address and notice a sludge-monster dude attacking a kid my age. Seeing the heroes that are there I decide to ignore it and continue to my house, buying some food on the way.

Arriving at my house, I lett Faust and Azzi lose to eksplore their new home.i put on a song (start song) before taking stuff out of the void. I place it were it's supposed to be. Getting the food and snacks I bought in the fridge and cabinets. Going to the bedroom I open a passage to the void and start to push my bed into the room, then the dresser. Doing the same with the big terrarium that perfectly fit against the empty wall, barly totching the sealing. Using the rest of the day re decorating my babies 'room'.

Brushing my teeth and changing my clothes to some f/c short shorts and a 2f/c lose t-shirt, I go to bed saying goodnight to my babs(that are in their terrarium)

Word count: 455

-H-Kun

Chapter 1 closing...

Chapter 1 closed.

Chapter 2 loading...