All about my Zodiac, Cancer.

All this has been copied, I didn't wrote it down, but trust me... ALL THIS IS COPIED AND PASTED FYI. And there's a lot of true stuff about cancers, and they are also true about me as well! 😸and by the way, zodiacs aren't that much of a thing to worry about, I'm just doing this for fun and so I can learn and you can learn how they do and stuff like that. Also, don't mind the rude stuff. And don't take zodiacs SERIOUSLY, because they don't act like that always, nor do I! We are all different and we all have different Zodiacs... so I suggest you really DON'T take things SERIOUSLY.

Fact 1: Cancer are unforgiving when someone betray their trust

facts about cancer 1

Fact 2: When arguing with idiots a Cancer will bring up everything you did in the past to show how unreliable you can really be.

Fact 3: Cancers don't really argue but when they do, they shut people up quick

Fact 4: As a Cancer when you get a bad feeling about someone 9 out 10 you're always right.

Interesting facts about Cancer personality

Fact 8: Behind Cancer fake smile, is everything you'll never understand.

Fact 7: Cancer hates when the spotlight is on them, this is when they feel extra awkward.

Fact 9: When feeling down: Shuts off all communication with others so don't expect them to answer your 20 calls.

Fact 9: What makes a Cancer super, duper happy? family, friends, fun, food & good finances.

Fact 10: Something you may not know: They know the wrath they are capable of so they try to keep it hidden away.

Interesting facts about Cancer personality

Fact 11: Friendly reminder a cancer will move mountains and swim across oceans for anyone they care about.

Fact 12: Cancer prefer dealing with problems on a logical front so getting loud and making a scene doesn't work with them.

Fact 13: Cancer love their sleep but they hate when they can't shut their brain down. They could be up all night just by thinking.

Fact 14: No other sign can do for you what a Cancer can. They are the ultimate lovers.

Fact 15: One way to get on their good side: make them laugh especially when they need it.

Interesting facts about Cancer personality

Fact 16: Memories are the most valuable possession for Cancer.

Fact 18: If you were good to Cancer after they let go, they will never stop caring about you.

Fact 19: You've got to communicate with a Cancer otherwise they will sense that you're holding back.