𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Monica working late, finishing up on a dress at her clothing store. The lights begin to flicker, is she not the only one that noticing the lights. Her eyes turn purple, she's having a vision seeing monsters from a different world.

Gathering her belongings, leaving the store. Hopefully her daughter is with her friends.

-

-

-
Kira is lying down beside Jackson. She honestly doesn't know where this is going.
Kira was sleeping with Jackson for the past two months. She quickly gets up and puts on her clothes.

She knows what she gotten her self into ever since she met Jackson from Nat at a typical high school party.

Kira left Jackson's home yet again going to Matthew's house. Jennifer and Natasha are there. They always hangout late at night.

Somehow the Hendersons don't mind that their all there at his room. "Hey isn't Dustin supposed to come around this time?" Kira asked Matthew. "Yeah, he's coming he's spending the night with the Wheeler's." Matthew said.

"Yeah, don't act like you don't play D&D with your brothers friends." Jennifer mentioned.

"Isn't it a bit questionable that your hanging around girls and middle schoolers instead of  the basketball team?" Nat joked.

"Hey I'm close with Steve. He's just hanging out with the people who's stopping me from hanging around with him." He said defensively as Jennifer rolls her eyes, she knows exactly who he's talking about. Carol and Tommy H.

Kira, hated  the guts of Tommy and Carol. "Steve used to be cool now he's a jerk. I don't blame you for not hanging around with him. Tommy H and Carol, calling me piggy and China." She feels lucky that she got people in this room are always by Kira's side.

-

-

-

Matthew was taking a shower. "Now that Matthew, is out. Are you still with Jackson." Natasha putting it out there. Jennifer smacks her shoulder. "Ow, Jen!"

"Still having one sided feelings? He's not ready for an actual relationship I should break things off." Kira looks down. Jennifer lay down next to Kira and Natasha is on the other side of the bed. Kira is laying down between the sisters. "The Scott sisters are  here for you." Then Natasha  said, "We are completely respectful of your decision but we can't stop how you feel about him."

Matthew walks in his room. "What did I mess?"

"Matt we were just taking about you." Jen said as Kira and Nat starts laughing. He started to look at the girls weirdly." Jen pulls him in to the bed now he's on top of us. What the four would do is a huge cuddle group.

-

-

-

The Scott sisters went home. Matthew notice that Kira's  eyes went purple. Her best friends knew about her being supernatural.

Matthew knew about it before the sisters, Jennifer being the second and Natasha being the last to find out. She trusts them to keep the secret.

Matthew knows when Kira's eyes turn people. She gets a vision or uses her powers. "Kira is something wrong?" Matthew concerned.

"It's my mom something happened at the store." Kira just rushes out and heads home.

-

-

-

"Mom I just found out what happened at the store." Kira see's her mother book. It got information, history of supernatural creatures and worlds and dimension. "I'm sorry I couldn't known this would come.

"Someone or something opened the portal, creatures are heading to town."