9

Thomas' POV 

My eyes slowly closed as the car ride reached the 1 hour mark. Jade had fallen asleep 20 minutes ago and her head was resting on my shoulder. My chest felt warm. She looked so cute, her mouth was slightly open and her hands were resting on her lap. I leaned my head against the window and let sleep take over. 

"They look so cute! Do we have to wake them?" A feminine voice whispered. My eyes fluttered open and I came face to face with Emily. I rubbed my eyes with my free hand and looked down at Jade. She had grabbed my arm in her sleep and was still sleeping. 

"Are we here?" I croaked my voice gravelly with sleep. 

"Yeah, we're here. Wake Jade up please,"Emily replied hoping out of the SUV. I reached over and bumped Jade with my hand hoping that she would wake up. 

"No," Jade groaned. She opened her eyes saw me and quickly let go of my arm. "Sorry," she muttered sheepishly. I smiled back at her. 

"I didn't mind. We're here though," I answered her. She rubbed her eyes and slowly climbed out of the vehicle. I followed after her and stretched once I got out of the car. Looking around I could not figure out where John had taken us.

"Where are we?" Jade groaned as she stretched. 

"We are at Blue River," John answered pulling stuff out of the back of the SUV. "We packed you guys your bathing suits and towels and now we're going to go hangout by the water." Jade smiled widely and ran to her mom who was holding two bags. 

"Thanks Mom," She said with a smile grabbing her bag and walking back over to us. 

"You guys can go into the cabin and change," Janet said pointing to the large cabin that we were parked in front of. "We're staying the night. Pick rooms, you guys are going to have to share." Jade grabbed Emily's hand and ran for the front entrance. The triplets followed suit. Everyone wanted the best bed. I grabbed my bag from the back of the SUV and took off after them all. I was already behind it didn't really matter now anyway. 

"DIBS!"Jade screeched from a room upstairs. 

"No fair, you guys got a head start!" Conner whined back. Jade laughed loudly and I climbed the stairs to see what I was missing. I walked into the room that Jade was in and laughed. Jade had jumped onto the kingsized bed in the middle and Emily was on top of her. Not only were they on the bed but Cole, Conner and Jack were all pilled on top of them.

"Get off you guys are fat!" Jade wheezed. The triplets laughed and slowly climbed off of the bed. They took off to another room trying to get the next best one. 

"Take a picture it lasts longer," Jade smiled sarcastically. "Now shoo, we need to get changed. Meet you down at the water." I shook my head and walked out of the room towards whatever room was left and whoever I had to share it with. I followed the loud sound of the triplets arguing and walked into a room with 2 double beds. 

"Can't we just all stay in here?" Jack suggested, they were playing rock paper scissors. 

"I don't see why not," Conner said with a shrug flopping onto the nearest bed. I quickly backed out of the room. If they were all going to share that meant that I got my own room and I was not going to complain about that. I wandered down the hall to the next bedroom and opened the door. There was a queen sized bed in the middle and a bathroom on the right of the room. I dropped my bag on the floor and unzipped it. I quickly found a bathing suit and I changed. Grabbing the towel from the bag I made my way back downstairs and sat in the living room waiting for the others. Jack and Cole walked down next,  Conner being the last yet again. They were followed by Jade and Emily who had thrown on some flowing dresses over top of their bathing suits. Jade flopped on the couch beside me and pulled her legs up underneath her. She rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. Her fiery red hair was pulled up into a messy bun and it tickled my face when I looked at her. She breathed softly and I swear she was asleep. 

"Okay ready to go?" Conner said walking down the stairs finally. Rolling our eyes we all nodded. I shook Jade softly and she opened her eyes and put her feet on the floor. 

"Ready?" I asked softly. She nodded her head and pushed herself off of the couch. I followed after her and we made our way down to the water. The water was a crystal blue colour and  it flowed lazily down towards a small waterfall. 

"This is beautiful," Emily whispered to herself. I nodded my head and began making my way down to the small pool of water at the end of the waterfall. The water was so clear that you could see the bottom. There was small fish swimming lazily around the large rocks at the bottom. I laid my towel down on some sand and pulled my shirt off. I waited for everyone else and we all made our way towards the water. 

"Last one in is a rotten egg," Emily called running past us into the water. The triplets took off running with Jade on their heels. She squeaked past them and jumped into the water moments before them. I hustled in after them and just barely beat Jack. 

"Jack's a rotten egg," Jade yelled in a singsong voice. Jack rolled his eyes and splashed water towards her. "You guys want to play a game?" 

"Of course," Emily replied treading water. "Any suggestions?" 

"Marco Polo?" Cole asked swimming farther out into the water. 

"Sounds good to me," Jade said ducking under the water to get her hair wet. She was wearing a bright yellow bathing suit top and black bottoms. Her waist was tiny and her legs were muscular. She smiled at me with perfectly straight teeth before going back under the water and swimming towards Emily. 

"Jack's it," Emily laughed swimming farther away from him with Jade close behind her. Jack sighed and spun around in a circle with his eyes closed. 

"Marco!" He yelled out swimming towards where he last saw me. I ducked under the water and swam quickly towards Jade. 

"POLO!" Jade yelled loudly. Jack swam swiftly towards us and when he got closer Jade swam underneath of him leaving me to get caught. Jack tapped my face with his hands and opened his eyes. 

"You're it!" He laughed turning and swimming away as fast as he could. I spun around in a circle with my eyes closed. 

"Marco!" I called out. 

"POLOOOO!" Jade yelled back before laughing.