cheer rally

Lee: cheer season is here cheer follower.so let's rally our cheerleaders at the pep rally today.

Addison: hey! Hey!

Bucky: hey, what's up, cuz?

Addison: zombies are students here too, buck. Picking on them isn't right.

Bucky: zombies distract people from what's really important. Like cheer, us... me.

Addison: but we can't go around tormenting them. It's best if you don't question things.

Bucky: Pep rally today, cuz. you're gonna rock it.

Zed: yeah, bonzo. In addition to getting rejected from football, I meet a cheerleader wait the one I met wasn't there it was to different cheerleaders. Anyway I thought she was cool, you know? I thought she was different. But I was wrong. Cheerleaders are all terrible.

Nick: hey, wha- there's no human students in the basement.

Pheobe: uh, someone yakked in the cafeteria.

Nick: oh, right. Still the janitor.

Pheobe: this so mean for the principal to do putting you guys in the basement isn't right for anyone.

Eliza: yeah, we would have cleaned but the teacher is territorial about his mop.

Pheobe: sorry.

Nick: it's fine.

Zed: pheobe, what are you doing here?

Pheobe: I just came to apologize and to say me and my twin brother left we couldn't do that to you. It's not fair at all that people do that to zombies I'm mad now. I'm so sorry.

Zed: well, what if bucky see us talking?

Pheobe: we'll make sure he doesn't. And I think I'll be kicked off the squad but I dont care. Uh, see you at the pep rally this afternoon?

Eliza: zombies don't do prep rallies.

Zed: we'll think about it.

Eliza: ok, can we, like, crack a window open here? It stinks of human.

Pheobe: (kput her hair up like this)

Pheobe: of course zed's not coming. I mean a zombie at a prep rally would be serious drama.

Addison: there's zombies at the pre rally!

Bucky: they wouldn't dare. Stacey, Lacey, Tracey, bust out the spirit sticks.

Phoebe: (looks at him pissed off)

Eliza: I can't believe you dragged us out here to see cheery McCheerstine. I'm going to be sick. Do I look green? Greener then usual?

Bucky: welcome to the Seabrook high cheer rally! It is gonna be a great year. We are gonna win the state cheer championship again.